CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
Dudes, where to download the new version of the game for Windows 10 ??? I tried here, but nothing I opened !!!

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Does anyone also realise that Anna's relations with some characters looks like she haven't interacted with then in Ch1??

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1622406669333.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick progress update of the next release and an outfit spoiler.

As we talked before already, there will finally be a scene with signing an important contract for the company. One path is with Jeremy and you know what king of signing it will lead to, but another is without him so it opens an interesting possibility for Anna to show her talents in achieving things. After all, we know that she's good at a lot of things :) Here you can see an outfit we chose for the scene and I think that it's going to be hot. There was another option and you will see that soon at the company's corporate party :)

We are still on track progress-wise. Renders are coming in at a good pace and Awake is adding them as soon as they are ready so there will be no delays on that side.
It looks like the next update will be interesting with loads of content with your favorite characters who didn't get action for some time.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 1221896

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

As we talked before already, there will finally be a scene with signing an important contract for the company. One path is with Jeremy and you know what king of signing it will lead to, but another is without him so it opens an interesting possibility for Anna to show her talents in achieving things. After all, we know that she's good at a lot of things :) Here you can see an outfit we chose for the scene and I think that it's going to be hot. There was another option and you will see that soon at the company's corporate party :)

We are still on track progress-wise. Renders are coming in at a good pace and Awake is adding them as soon as they are ready so there will be no delays on that side.
It looks like the next update will be interesting with loads of content with your favorite characters who didn't get action for some time.

Deep
his outfit choices is always so good:love:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1221896

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thanks as always 4 sharing with us Darkman_13. :)

Is it Jeremy or Deep/Awake I need to thank for that sexy outfit? ;) :ROFLMAO:
(Again the only thing missing (my wish) and maybe she will have it on when the actual meeting/signing takes place is Anna wearing stockings/pantyhose to that outfit) :love:

Reactions: Darkman_13

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
View attachment 1221896

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Damn anna is super hot :love:
imagine you find something like her in real life :p

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
game was better and easier to play when it was RPGM :(
Hmm, personally not sure on that. For me it was better when it was the chapter 1 remake in Renpy, it was just simpler to navigate. This game is a straightforward VN with choices so didn't need to be in RPGM and doesn't need some of the bloat gameplay elements that have been included in chapter 2.

Reactions: TheLM2312
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes