FdjsEre

May 22, 2020
Why is there less lewd content since Chapter 2 started? Its not like this game has a great story anyway.
Because some schoolboy Googled the three rules of drama and reported them to the author of this game. The author is also a person and is inclined to believe all sorts of crooks. As for me, if Anna drank every day on the yacht, swam, fucked and went for new clothes-it would be COOL ! The Beavis and Butthead series was a masterpiece of drama, despite the fact that in many episodes they did NOTHING at ALL.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Please if someone could help me. I have changed my computer to one with a ssd disk and now when playing this game for example, the animations appear as a black screen and I only see texts, no image. Does anyone know what problem I may be having?
Make sure you installed all needed video codecs and drivers for your gpu after you changed your computer.

Update Windows and install K-Lite Codec Pack.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ursus4321

khantus

Jan 30, 2019

Hello dear patrons!

This weekly update is just a reflection on the poll. We have received overwhelming support for Guys from the bar, Rebecca, Alfred, Jeremy, and Benjamin... That's good as we have already planned to focus on them in the next couple of updates in a natural and immersive way. Besides that, we will also progress the main storyline and add some side events, too.

Other than that we have established a nice pace and the scenes are coming along nicely. We have also seen a lot of feedback and discussions on our discord and it’s absolutely amazing. I don't think that discord has ever been so active before. Zara, Trixie, and others are keeping things alive. While it sometimes takes time to go through them, know that we read almost all of your thoughts and ideas. You can always send your ideas of progression or comments in DM as well.

Thank you again for the amazing support.

Deep.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hello dear patrons!

This weekly update is just a reflection on the poll. We have received overwhelming support for Guys from the bar, Rebecca, Alfred, Jeremy, and Benjamin... That's good as we have already planned to focus on them in the next couple of updates in a natural and immersive way. Besides that, we will also progress the main storyline and add some side events, too.

Other than that we have established a nice pace and the scenes are coming along nicely. We have also seen a lot of feedback and discussions on our discord and it’s absolutely amazing. I don't think that discord has ever been so active before. Zara, Trixie, and others are keeping things alive. While it sometimes takes time to go through them, know that we read almost all of your thoughts and ideas. You can always send your ideas of progression or comments in DM as well.

Thank you again for the amazing support.

Deep.
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Reactions: Pogo123

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
Where are we at time-wise in the game? I'm at what looks like mid-day Thursday having completed all activities possible but unable to advance time. Also, only had (4) collectibles available (and collected all 4) but apparently there are two more to unlock.

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
Where are we at time-wise in the game? I'm at what looks like mid-day Thursday having completed all activities possible but unable to advance time. Also, only had (4) collectibles available (and collected all 4) but apparently there are two more to unlock.
I'm facing the same problem. Nowhere to go and nothing else to do on Thursday and can't move on.

ramiurga

Feb 9, 2020
I'm facing the same problem. Nowhere to go and nothing else to do on Thursday and can't move on.
I had the same problem, but was advised a few messages back to start the day all over, so I did and it worked! So go back to Wednesday evening, go to sleep, and then everything seems to work.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah.. together with Pogo.

Yo thx for mentioning me haha. Yea it seems the girls got favoured. But i mean Zara well she really - like REALLY - writes a lot haha and she is a patreon. i don't know about you and latex but i am "just" an ex-patreon for almost 2 years. but hey. i mean, i change my name really frequently and according to Deep he already thought i left the discord until our bro latex remembered him who i am :LOL:

and trixie well she is one of the most relaxed and sends Deep many special hearts maybe this counts more than our 3 efforts. :p

why did you leave? completely? i personally think about to be less active there since its quite exhausting lately and the new guys who got there are tilting me a bit. :mad::)

(and i don't know Deep reacted to many personal comments, ideas and feedback over the past 3 years but only really changed/added one time something i pointed out. the rest - till now - never got added. i even draw him some character ideas like a priest for the church for example where anna could have the possibility to wear a naughty nun outfit. :devilish::) i am happy this game is alive and even got and get improved in many good ways (unlike some few haters here try to complain about) but for supporting this game mentally over 3 years and financially about 2 years with welcoming ideas i feel like too few got considered or given personal feedback to. well, at least its still a game with a majority of old man fetish which many other visual pleasing games lack :p

let's just imagine he mentioned us three - or will in some future update ;) but i honestly don't care too much about that personally.

• Haha
Reactions: Latex224

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Yo thx for mentioning me haha. Yea it seems the girls got favoured. But i mean Zara well she really - like REALLY - writes a lot haha and she is a patreon. i don't know about you and latex but i am "just" an ex-patreon for almost 2 years. but hey. i mean, i change my name really frequently and according to Deep he already thought i left the discord until our bro latex remembered him who i am :LOL:

and trixie well she is one of the most relaxed and sends Deep many special hearts maybe this counts more than our 3 efforts. :p

why did you leave? completely? i personally think about to be less active there since its quite exhausting lately and the new guys who got there are tilting me a bit. :mad::)

(and i don't know Deep reacted to many personal comments, ideas and feedback over the past 3 years but only really changed/added one time something i pointed out. the rest - till now - never got added. i even draw him some character ideas like a priest for the church for example where anna could have the possibility to wear a naughty nun outfit. :devilish::) i am happy this game is alive and even got and get improved in many good ways (unlike some few haters here try to complain about) but for supporting this game mentally over 3 years and financially about 2 years with welcoming ideas i feel like too few got considered or given personal feedback to. well, at least its still a game with a majority of old man fetish which many other visual pleasing games lack :p

let's just imagine he mentioned us three - or will in some future update ;) but i honestly don't care too much about that personally.
I've been a patreon since the 1.4 version, and I used to make my compliments for the updates on his patreon's page, but nothing more; I've always felt like giving/writing too many suggestions instead of feedback was kind of intrusive. Then I got lucky because Deep (and now Awake too) rarely miss the target with the updates so I never had a reason to complain about anything.
Since I don't connect 5/6 times a day on discord I find very difficult writing something since there are always tons of very long messages or conversations and I don't want to read them all XD.
At this point I would like to see the girls join the AWAM thread on this forum, I mean, no updates for 6 months but every 5 days there are more than 20 new pages, it's impossible to keep up! That would be real entertainment!

Reactions: Pogo123

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Well, something is clearly not right with your rig. Feel free to drop your dxdiag report.
Do you know if those games were updated to use a more recent version of Ren'Py? and are you using an older graphic card or onboard graphics?

I ask because older versions of the Ren'Py engine supported a software renderer, but this has been removed in more recent versions. see:
I deleted everything and downloaded the full version, and not the compressed, and it works. This is a new computer with a new card. Not that new stuff can't/doesn't go bad, but considering everything is fine now, I'd say it wasn't my graphics card. This laptop was custom built. If I have any further issues, I may look into the card/new renpy version thing, but for now, I see no issues. Every game I had issues with, it was the compressed version. But, I don't download more than 3gb, and even 3gb is pushing it for me. If the game is bigger than that, I just have to wait till it's finished, and make it the only game I download for a while. I DID have registry issues, but fixed that. I know some games save in the registry, but wouldn't think that'd effect Ren'Py (I think it's Unity that does that).

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
(I think it's Unity that does that)
Some Unity based games do that. But it is the worst way to store game progress. Using AppData, same as Ren'Py does, is way better.
Every game I had issues with, it was the compressed version.
It would be interesting to know if all compress games cause the problem or just from a certain person/compression tool. :unsure:

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Some Unity based games do that. But it is the worst way to store game progress. Using AppData, same as Ren'Py does, is way better.

It would be interesting to know if all compress games cause the problem or just from a certain person/compression tool. :unsure:
Not all my Ren'Py games were doing that. It's the same few games every time it happens. I'm wondering if it's a certain tool, but maybe not so much the tool..more likely my computer and that tool don't like each other lol. Who knows at this point, but it's worth looking into if the problem persists in the future.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes