BlackStallion

May 17, 2017
Dare I mention the game DeepSleep plagerised, or to be more polite was inspired by. Lily Of The Valley.
And somehow did a better job than P and P even can dream of doing? And tbh, it's a basic plot in any cheating game. Just look at any of the games with the tag Cheating and Female Protagonist and all of them are almost the same with different added fetishes here and there.

Just find the tag combination in Latest Updates and more will pop up KREEEEP

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
does anyone know other games like this with another female protagonist?
Lily of the valley, Jessica O'Neils Hard News, Lisa, The office wife, The office, Fashion Business, maybe Lida's adventure, Midnight Ride, Downfall a story of corruption, Inside Jennifer, Sofia unexpected meeting and Innocence or money (it is a new one, not much content but it has a lot of potential).

Last edited:

TimywhOO11

Aug 28, 2021
Well to tell you the i dont remember all of them but a few
- One in Anna house under the dinning white table
- One in front of jeremy building (you need to go to upper downtown)
- There is one in the sex shop (you need to enter in the sex shop besides the computer)
- This one is at night under the motorcycle in front of the bar (industrial area)
- One is under the gray chair in the reception area where Anna works
- The last one that i found is in red light district on the floor

That is all, i dont know where is the last one.
Thank you so much brother..this helps me a lot️️

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the release of the new version, I hope that next week it will have time to complete its work:)

Reactions: loloby

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Lily of the valley, Jessica O'Neils Hard News, Lisa, The office wife, The office, Fashion Business, maybe Lida's adventure, Midnight Ride, Downfall a story of corruption, Inside Jennifer, Sofia unexpected meeting and Innocence or money (it is a new one, not much content but it has a lot of potential).
Also some good Female Protagonist Corruption games with different types of graphics and game engines:
The Humbling Experience (adandoned, a bit old, but still great game with lots of cool content),
Road Trip (completed, a bit old, but I liked it in that time),
A Wife and Mother (very popular game without sex content on corruption path (lol), in very very slow progress),
Good Girl Gone Bad (great Completed game with Female Protagonist, but different graphics),
Lust Campus (good game with Female Protagonist, different graphics, in progress),
Noxian Nights (great Completed game with Female Protagonist, but different graphics),
Kingdom of Deception (good game with Female Protagonist, different graphics, in progress),
Nympho Sensei Ryoko (great Japanese (there is English language) Completed game with Female Protagonist but different graphics),
Fall:Out (different graphics, abandoned, had great potential),
Succulence (great Completed game with Female Protagonist, but different graphics) and
Succulence 2 (in progress),
The Point of No Return (very blackmailing plot, not so great game, in progress),
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession (not so great game, but some people like it, looks similar, in progress),
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations (not so great game, but some people like it, looks similar, in progress),
Jessie: Mother's Sins (abandoned, not much content, still worth mentioning),
Alansya Chronicles (different graphics, caught my attention, but I didn't play it, there are many great reviews, almost completed),
Defenestration (different graphics, caught my attention, but I didn't play it, there are many great reviews, in progress),
Project Sage (different graphics, I didn't play it, but there are many great reviews, abandoned),
Agent of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov (didn't play it, some good reviews, in progress),
Katie's Corruption (old game, looks partly similar, was not bad for its time, completed),
Elena's Life (old game, looks partly similar, still in progress (lol)).
These were female protagonist corruption games, not mentioned before, I could say something about)
P.S. Initially wanted to add a few games (those with links) to the list, but then couldn't stop) lol)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes