diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Someone knows why the icon to start game when i click on it run the game for a wihile & then just simply desapear & close the game?
& how can i fix that problem??

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Excelent game, really really reallllllllyyyyy good game, keep that work!

The first chap have some issues where the game closed randomly, but if i save after every event, i dont loose too much.

My only "critic" about the game are 3: 1).- The continusly walk around are so tedious. 2).- The lack of opt to know what is going to happen if i refuse or accept the dialogue, and; 3).- The lack of corruption parameter to know the status who is Anna.

I know that, at least, all that stuff where fixed in chap two, and i appreciated so much. The only thing that i miss is the opt to choose what to wear in every scene and the lack of opt to go of shopping, sex shop or clothes shop. With that, the opt to masturbate wherever i want in the room and with the dildo i choose to masturbate. But, for the moment, for me, the game is 10/10, exceeds expectations.

<3

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
Anyone know about a bug going to Sergey's place for the first time? I'm losing all scenes at that point and it just shows text with a generic warehouse background

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Is it possible to have 40 corruption point for Anna and choose the first choice here with the Black Cat patron , and if yes, what route should i go on , PLEASE ??

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Is it possible to have 40 corruption point for Anna and choose the first choice here with the Black Cat patron , and if yes, what route should i go on , PLEASE ??
I think that u need to have the 40 points of corruption and speak with the prostitue before and trust in her, then u can select the first choise.

hellomr1

Feb 27, 2021
Hello. I need help. There seem to be bug in what I am running. It is showing me version 0.05 in the game. I deleted all my previous saves but still I think it is running the previous version. I don't see any new location like that of red light district. Anna is also wearing same clothes everyday. Even after deleting every save, and deleting the whole game and then extracting the new one, I am still getting all the scenes in the gallery. I also cant see any collectible. What should I do ?

lef096

Jun 24, 2019
I think that u need to have the 40 points of corruption and speak with the prostitue before and trust in her, then u can select the first choise.
yeah but how do you reach 40 corruption points? I have chosen all the "bad" choices and I haven't reached more than 36

Dr_Lexus

May 2, 2021
Anyone know about a bug going to Sergey's place for the first time? I'm losing all scenes at that point and it just shows text with a generic warehouse background
The same happened to me. I only saw a picture of a street with a car in it at that point, audio and text continued as normal.
The only solution for me was to load an earlier save and fast forward to that point.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes