Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, dear Elite patrons!

Here are wallpapers for September.

Do you think that Anna looks good with just some gold on? Reminds me of some ancient queen :)
The second one is just an outfit try-on. That dress would fit great in some important event. You can see something more if you look closer :D
I hope you like them and thank you for your amazing support.

Deep

------

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Do you think that Anna looks good with just some gold on? Reminds me of some ancient queen :)
The second one is just an outfit try-on. That dress would fit great in some important event. You can see something more if you look closer :D

Deep

------
Nice Wallpapers! Is it me or are her boobs bigger in the first one?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Deep

------
Thanks 4 the share Sorrow85. :)

I must say that Anna looks lovely (meaning HOT) in both outfits.
Also reading the following text (thanks again for sharing that also) makes me think that the red dress (if it makes into the game) will be something on Jeremy's route (my thought). Would also love to see the (gold) chains outfit into the game, maybe something for Sergey perhaps. :unsure:

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
34-2 closing 21.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.

I wanted to release the update this weekend but sadly it's not yet possible. We decided to change the bar scene a bit. Now it is so big that it took a lot more time than I have planned.

Anyway, I have finished it and am near finishing the contract's and Jeremy's scene. Some of you might notice that it is a location from one of the wallpapers. I also think that it will be quite interesting in the end. Moreso for those who are on Jeremy's path :)

I apologize for the delay again, but I just want to make things right and not rush with the release.

Thank you for your amazing support!

Deep

-------

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment 1431336

Hello, dear Patrons!

I wanted to release the update this weekend but sadly it's not yet possible. We decided to change the bar scene a bit. Now it is so big that it took a lot more time than I have planned.

Anyway, I have finished it and am near finishing the contract's and Jeremy's scene. Some of you might notice that it is a location from one of the wallpapers. I also think that it will be quite interesting in the end. Moreso for those who are on Jeremy's path :)

I apologize for the delay again, but I just want to make things right and not rush with the release.

Deep

-------
Thanks! That scene is gonna be awesome!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1431336

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep

-------
Thank you 4 the WU share aswell. :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This update if I remember correctly is set to a Friday in-game. (Because of the bar scene)
What I really wish and hope DeepSleep will add in the next (Saturday in-game) update or next next (Sunday in-game) update is Anna's "original" hair style. Maybe a "relaxing day home" update where she just relax with scenes/characters like: John, Alfred, Timothy, Emily, Andrew etc. :)

My original post was to say that I wish we will see Anna's original hairstyle again soon and then it got into some ideas. LOL :ROFLMAO:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
This update if I remember correctly is set to a Friday in-game. (Because of the bar scene)
What I really wish and hope DeepSleep will add in the next (Saturday in-game) update or next next (Sunday in-game) update is Anna's "original" hair style. Maybe a "relaxing day home" update where she just relax with scenes/characters like: John, Alfred, Timothy, Emily, Andrew etc. :)

My original post was to say that I wish we will see Anna's original hairstyle again soon and then it got into some ideas. LOL :ROFLMAO:

If I remember correctly Anna, Emily and Tim are going to the beach in the weekend :devilish:

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018

I like the idea of Alfred's roof garden visit, and alfred is home with his 2 friends, and they ask Anna to try their new collection of 3 or 4 sexy clothing and that red robe is part of that collection ..............:p
And the gold suit could be use in a slave sales night in the bar...................;p

Last edited:
Reactions: Latex224

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
am stuck on Thursday after all events we should go "to the shop" right, bt when i click the name to the shop jus pop us that's it

Can anyone help plss

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello, dear Patrons!

While I'm still working on renders for the next release, Awake has finished working on the Visual novel style of the game. So those who hate walking on map and looking for locations can try it out.

If there are enough people who like it that way more, we will think of continuing both variants.
You can find it in the main release post

Deep

-----------

Visual novel style PC (No walking on map)

Last edited:

noobmaster15

Oct 3, 2021
so have got this feeling for quite some time. Anna face looks a lot like victoria Secrets's Miranda kerr ! Am I alone thinking that?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes