Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
33-7 bar 73-1.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

I wanted to release the update this weekend but there is still some stuff we need to finish. I had to redo a lot of bar scene renders because of the wrong image size. Even though I had all of the renders set up I had to do all of them manually one by one in the end because bar's scene is quite heavy and doesn't start the next render automatically.

Anyway, we aim to finish everything by the end of the month and I'm sure that it will be worth the wait.

Here you can see Anna's new outfit for the weekend at the bar and I think it came out quite hot. A lot of room to play with and it helps to sell those bloody expensive cocktails well. As I already told you, there will be two separate paths for bar, so Anna will have an option to become a whore of the bar or even take it over. Furthermore, she will have different options on how to bring in money and attract customers and we know she's good at it.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

-------

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1412909

Hello, dear Patrons!

I wanted to release the update this weekend but there is still some stuff we need to finish. I had to redo a lot of bar scene renders because of the wrong image size. Even though I had all of the renders set up I had to do all of them manually one by one in the end because bar's scene is quite heavy and doesn't start the next render automatically.

Anyway, we aim to finish everything by the end of the month and I'm sure that it will be worth the wait.

Here you can see Anna's new outfit for the weekend at the bar and I think it came out quite hot. A lot of room to play with and it helps to sell those bloody expensive cocktails well. As I already told you, there will be two separate paths for bar, so Anna will have an option to become a whore of the bar or even take it over. Furthermore, she will have different options on how to bring in money and attract customers and we know she's good at it.

Deep

-------
Oh my god this is super hot, I hope you fix it and release an update soon :love: :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: GateC.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 1412909

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep

-------
Please accept my humble thank you 4 sharing with us. :)

I have to confess that Anna looks DAMN HOT in that outfit. I think it fits with the bar path.
I am really looking forward to find out how the paths she has laying in-front of her will play out, but manh... I think it will be extremely hot either way. :devilish:

(Thank God that I got a new and better air-cooled PC cuz this would definitely overheat my old one and start a fire) :ROFLMAO:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is it just me or the navigation quite confusing (picking door/item/fridge) in the ch.2?
fyi,im using compressed ver
thx

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
View attachment 1412909

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep

-------
good news, someone doubts which way to choose with respect to the bar? I dont have any :p:p:p:p:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes