Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The thing is you need "corruption points" to get other scenes that you're interested in.
True, there's no perfect solution. After all this is supposed to be a corruption game, meaning you have to let at least some guys fuck Anna. If you only want to get with Timothy for example who is a good dude, then maybe a corruption game is not an ideal fit for you. That being said you can avoid plenty of unsavory dudes, not all of them though I agree.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
True, there's no perfect solution. After all this is supposed to be a corruption game, meaning you have to let at least some guys fuck Anna. If you only want to get with Timothy for example who is a good dude, then maybe a corruption game is not an ideal fit for you. That being said you can avoid plenty of unsavory dudes, not all of them though I agree.
Yes, this is what I do. I accept some of the scenes only because of the points. Or you can always play with renpy save editor ;)

Reactions: Zane11
Dec 10, 2018
For all those stuck on Sergei's warehouse, meet Earl. Go into console and issue the following commands.

1) earl_event_two = True
2) earl_var_two = True
So this worked for me but did not advance time to night to do the next step which is go to the red light district. Unless I am missing something it seems to be stuck again

Sep 18, 2018
The problem I see in this update is how many times/days/weeks it had been delayed... again and again... and then you get quite a small amount of action out of it...?! That´s a bit disappointing tbh.
nothing new.. thats deepsleep

the most funny thing is now that he repeats that there are many paths and different endings.. lol theres either few scenes with jeremy or without him haha

also still nothing exciting about the story.. still feels like gathered ordered standalone scenes... not much sense

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
update is pretty much disappointment. as ch.2 in general.
there is so many story continuity issues, like dev is not taking care of story anymore.
update is short like monthly updates of new earth, summer of love... just dev takes 3 months to make it. for what? looks like anna ea became milking operation.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBrotherrrr

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
also still nothing exciting about the story.. still feels like gathered ordered standalone scenes... not much sense
100% agree. There's no plot whatsoever, just clichés and random sex scenes. His renders are pretty decent and above average, but the story is absolutely meh...

Reactions: mariok
Apr 1, 2018
Really liked this update can't wait to see where things go. Am I the only one who can't remember when the Brandon encounter was suppose to happen in the previous episode?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes