ashu2210

Jul 8, 2020
Says Android version but I don't see it
just install joiplay and download PC version of any game extract the file (compress files Also work) and go in joiplay click the Plus button- click choose - click on the extracted file - click the .exe or .html and press add

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I assume my saves are f**ked, or else the complete update was a side character bj and a GGG 3some, with a single choice for the bj scene.. That can´t possibly be all? I fanyone with working saves could please confirm this, thank you.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I assume my saves are f**ked, or else the complete update was a side character bj and a GGG 3some, with a single choice for the bj scene.. That can´t possibly be all? I fanyone with working saves could please confirm this, thank you.
If you're not on Jeremy path that's all, yes.

Reactions: isabellapink

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Although I have got the BDSM scene with jeremy,the last scene in the gallery is still locked.
Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Capture.PNG

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I agree with you in the game there are a lot of plot forks that are just starting and Anna is getting better with updates :love: it really pisses me off that people complain that anna fucks characters they don't like, you can skip the scenes you don't like and instead of complaining, suggest ideas for the development of the story, it will always be helpful.
Thanks but if you understand the Anna spirit after play Old Church Hard Exam ACGift and the CH1 were she is the MC of this awesome game, all that suggestions and ideas are totally nonsense
I will try to explain:
Complain about who our stunning nymphomaniac young Anna has to change her mind is a nonsense!
What should DeepSleep write? That Anna has regretted what she did in the past and wants to go back to being the poor faithful wife Would Anna return defeated to the small provincial town to cultivate the land to raise children and farm animals?
Warning, there are: Horses and bulls for riding in the farm:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: By this way she will never be happy!
LIFE IS HARD in a big city and also at the SCHOOL WAS HARD FOR HER :love:
She in Ch1 has understood very well how things work in the big city and in her family business (she already gor a great apartament where to live).. and now she wants to find out if she is able to become rich for her and Andrew and for her family (sister Rebecca and her husband Carl are the family for her) that is why when she is in the police office she need to ask help to CARL THAT IS PART OF HER FAMILY BUSINESS WITH her loved sister Rebecca. She will never betray her own family!

I don't think Anna will ever regret what she did in her life and in the CH1.
Anna has found that she likes to have sex with big cocks (and that is her choice no one forced her)
She fucks everyone since the first chapter (and this makes her understand how to became a powerful woman in a big city.. she loves that.

She do sex for her pleasure with old men (also gangbang because only one old guy cannot satisfy her except Alfred that she loves), (when she fucks with someone that she love is different)
she also fucks young and kids, middle aged men, fat and thin men, hobos, strangers and Andrew friends and also her sister and Andrew dad in the same room with her boyfriend knocked out.
She has for sure a plan!

Love and sex are just two different things for her; SEX IS JUST SEX and also pleasure for her.

Suggesting to the developer to change Anna mind after chapter 1 would makes just a non sense storyline. (or maybe he can start a new game)
The Title of this story should be like "The Anna's Repentance"!
I understand some guy that play this game can became jealaous...
This can be a good lesson for the kids... Jealousy will be always in your mind if you want a stunning woman on your side...
If you want Anna ... you have to accept her inner and outer beauty of hers.. She is the MC and this story is based on HER

Anna will become a wealthy independent woman to get a comfortable life and maybe she wants Andrew to stay with her because she really loves him... Maybe one day Andrew will understand that to be with a woman like Anna he has to accept her way of life.. maybe Andrew will eventually live with Anna to be cuckolded and happy:)... to share her with the others. Because this is the only way to marry Anna.

Finally a good ideas should be suggesting to the DeepSleep to make a great scene in the day of Anna and Andrew marriage party were she can cukold him in all the possible way before, during and after the wedding amd maybe also during the honeymoon:ROFLMAO:. (we know he is no able to satisfy her doing sex with his tiny cock so he needs helpwith some of his friens or bulls)
This is definitely the best suggestion to give to the dev... but i'm sure he doesn't need that
I think he has the skill to develop a great chapter 2 of the Anna'a life---

And maybe there will be a third chapter
Sorry fr jealous players but this game is Absolutely NOT DEAD!

Thanks for read my long post!

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
Sandbox version was released first for the new update, VN is coming soon.
Very dangerous for the players are using VN because the saves are not compatible but the save folder is the same.
I really suggest to add a plugin for allow the player to rename the saves...
at least we will be able to back when the VN will be released...

and... the sandbox links are in a very wrong place! They are in the VN section

Edit: oops today the mods have deleted the VN up to the download... but there is no way to download the previous VN version

Reactions: defd©™

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
Well, I don't know, that version 0.7 was supposed to be released in November 2021 and finally came out with a 2-3 month delay and we only got two scenes, so it's quite disappointing! The quality is always at a high level, but I've been waiting and I think other people have a lot more scenes. Good luck in the future!

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I need to find Earl in the sergey place but I can't go there. I clicking the sergey place but nothing happens just game says Sergey place ? İs this a bug or Im missing something ? This is the save file can you guys help me plszzz

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes