Vdcrvdcr

Sep 10, 2019
There is someone that can upload his saved files, mine for some reason are stuck at the old updates. (I want to play from the end of version 0.6).

The wolves

VALLEY OF THE WOLVES
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
I have found easly Earl (the DETECTIVE)
just don't go in the red light district ...
for first you have to go ahain in the industrial after talking with Sergey

I had to start the sandbox again to help you.
HOPING THIS HELPS
View attachment 1628654

View attachment 1628660

I really suggest you to go on the redlight district instead
YOU NEED MORE THAN 35 CORRUPTION POINTS!
Redlight district not available for me 1643750309219.png

NourX

Jun 2, 2020
I have found easly Earl (the DETECTIVE)
just don't go in the red light district ...
for first you have to go ahain in the industrial after talking with Sergey

I had to start the sandbox again to help you.
HOPING THIS HELPS
View attachment 1628654

I really suggest you to go on the redlight district instead
YOU NEED MORE THAN 35 CORRUPTION POINTS!
save file pls

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Redlight district not available for me View attachment 1628907
I'm on jeremy sorry I have posted the solution too fast
In my path I have asked help at police station to Carl so in my game Anna is not a police informant. She is loyal to her family and Sergey...
This is for sure a bug bc use if I follow to talk to Earl my game remain stuck.
if I go in the red light district everything works fine...

im afraid that as always the "Jeremy dead" is bugged and requires a fix as it happens with version
save file pls
Yes sorry also for you
I was to much in hurry for help

you have to wait for th bug fix that will be v0.7.1

sorry again
The total corruption path with Jeremy live works with no bugs.

I hate the sandbox version because it is always full of bugs
That is why I play only VN version...
Today I have tried just for help... but ... it is bugged as always.
Only when the VN will be tested they will find the bugs and correct in the semi-sandbox that is more complicate due to the code.

Last edited:
Reactions: NourX

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
is it me or will this bug never be fixed if you go the path of the taxman? Or am I doing something wrong? or is it just me with this bug?

For those who don't know, after meeting Alfred in the park, Earl will call you to meet him near Sergey's place, but it doesn't matter if you select the NPC there or Sergey's place or the bar or the alleyway, nothing happens.
1643765007707.png

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
For those who don't know, after meeting Alfred in the park, Earl will call you to meet him near Sergey's place, but it doesn't matter if you select the NPC there or Sergey's place or the bar or the alleyway, nothing happens.
The bug is in all routes
If you go to meet Earl.... after that you remain stucked
you are in morning as you can see in the pics you posted it is a daylight render...
You remain stuck in the industrial and Journal stops to work

in this case you can do nothing.

This will be solved in the VN version that is the only one I will play from today..
Semi sandbox requires more work for a useless click that is no more needed in this game.

I hope deep sleep will stop this version ... by this way the upcoming updates will be developed faster and no more bugs like this one.
There are only advantages to stop developing the semi-sandbox release.

Last edited:

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
is it me or will this bug never be fixed if you go the path of the taxman? Or am I doing something wrong? or is it just me with this bug?

View attachment 1629218
im stuck here as well

isabellapink

Aug 28, 2021
The bug is in all routes
If you go to meet with Earl after you remain stuck
you are in morning as you can see in the pics you posted it is a daylight render...
You remain stuck in the industrial and Journal stops to work

in this case you can do nothing.

This will be solved in the VN version that is the only one I will play from today..
Semi sandbox requires more work for a useless click that is no more needed in this game.

I hope deep sleep will stop this version ... by this way the upcoming updates will be developed in more faster way and no more bugs like this one.
There are only advantage to stop developing the semi-sandbox release.
Agree with you
The semisandbox comes with bugs.. this requires at least 1/2 month delay because after all renders, animations ,and story are ready they have to write the codes for the sandbox map and Journal asset and this phase may require more than 1 month to be ready.
The VN style is more faster and easy to be coded

Reactions: Zane11

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
where is this save included?
I replay to myself sorry but i have found another disappointing issue

THE included SAVES FOR THE START OF V0.7 ARE ONLY IN THE FULL WIN VERSION!

All compressed versions and the full Mac version do not includes saves at the start of version 07!

Jul 23, 2018
So I know the android port isn't out yet, but anyone have any idea when it will be? Sorrow maybe? You usually know the insider info.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
So I was thinking about the update and I think there's 2 reasons it felt a little underwhelming to me, one of them my fault.

One is that it was a little short considering it's been 3 months. The other is that I overhyped myself too much because of the basement scene in last time's ending. I was expecting something more wild like the attached images :whistle::whistle:

Still the work we did get was great quality renders! Hopefully the quality keeps up and the updates can come just a little more frequently.
View attachment 1628428 View attachment 1628432
Are these scenes in the game or are they just custom renders?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes