AceMan07

Sep 29, 2021
I need to find Earl in the sergey place but I can't go there. I clicking the sergey place but nothing happens just game says Sergey place ? İs this a bug or Im missing something ? This is the save file can you guys help me plszzz
Getting the same problem

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I was expecting the party to become a gangbang so felt a bit let down. The Emily scene was a nice surprise though.
Now much to see after such long wait but at least the renders are always good quality.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So I was thinking about the update and I think there's 2 reasons it felt a little underwhelming to me, one of them my fault.

One is that it was a little short considering it's been 3 months. The other is that I overhyped myself too much because of the basement scene in last time's ending. I was expecting something more wild like the attached images :whistle::whistle:

Still the work we did get was great quality renders! Hopefully the quality keeps up and the updates can come just a little more frequently.
annabasement.jpeg annabasement2.jpeg

Incognito_zero

Sep 1, 2019
just install joiplay and download PC version of any game extract the file (compress files Also work) and go in joiplay click the Plus button- click choose - click on the extracted file - click the .exe or .html and press add
It didnt work. Did i do something wrong or is it incompatible as of the moment??

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
The last two updates were really good and ch1 was amazing, so I wouldn't reject the entire project basing my judgement on this update. It was a little bit disappointing, but tbh, I wasn't so hyped about the party.
The next release should have the beach day with Tim and some other scenes, so we'll see ...

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
The last two updates were really good and ch1 was amazing, so I wouldn't reject the entire project basing my judgement on this update. It was a little bit disappointing, but tbh, I wasn't so hyped about the party.
The next release should have the beach day with Tim and some other scenes, so we'll see ...
The first 7 or 8 updates were good if I remember correctly, most of it has been pretty awful since..

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
DeepSleep updates are almost the same since chapter one. And they comes with about the same renders
in the op:
Added: More than 300 New Renders and 16 New Animations,
Fixed: Some major and some minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes
Still, a lot of things are planned in the future and might change both functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through without major bugs and get all of the scenes.
300 New Renders and 13 new animation are quite good
Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)
This mean that if your in a "not Jeremy path" you will miss some scenes and same for who is in "Jeremy path" that will miss some scenes.

in this version there is s BDSM scene in the Jeremy underground... the players that are in "Jeremy DEAD path" can miss some scene

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I need to find Earl in the sergey place but I can't go there. I clicking the sergey place but nothing happens just game says Sergey place ? İs this a bug or Im missing something ? This is the save file can you guys help me plszzz
I have found easly Earl (the DETECTIVE)
just don't go in the red light district ...
for first you have to go ahain in the industrial after talking with Sergey

I had to start the sandbox again to help you.
HOPING THIS HELPS
district.png

Earl.png

I really suggest you to go on the redlight district instead
YOU NEED MORE THAN 35 CORRUPTION POINTS!

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Runnion

Sep 17, 2018
Go back one page. I posted the solution.

Remnil

Feb 14, 2018
this is my first time playing through and I stuck here. I am not on jeremy path, i don't want to be. how do I continue?

Reactions: jojogeo

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
So I was thinking about the update and I think there's 2 reasons it felt a little underwhelming to me, one of them my fault.

One is that it was a little short considering it's been 3 months. The other is that I overhyped myself too much because of the basement scene in last time's ending. I was expecting something more wild like the attached images :whistle::whistle:

Still the work we did get was great quality renders! Hopefully the quality keeps up and the updates can come just a little more frequently.
View attachment 1628428 View attachment 1628432
Where is this scene bro please reply

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes