keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
is it me or will this bug never be fixed if you go the path of the taxman? Or am I doing something wrong? or is it just me with this bug?

For those who don't know, after meeting Alfred in the park, Earl will call you to meet him near Sergey's place, but it doesn't matter if you select the NPC there or Sergey's place or the bar or the alleyway, nothing happens.
View attachment 1629218
I have also have this bug I think if you choose taxman or the Benjamin scene is causing this

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
I'm on jeremy sorry I have posted the solution too fast
In my path I have asked help at police station to Carl so in my game Anna is not a police informant. She is loyal to her family and Sergey...
This is for sure a bug bc use if I follow to talk to Earl my game remain stuck.
if I go in the red light district everything works fine...

im afraid that as always the "Jeremy dead" is bugged and requires a fix as it happens with version

Yes sorry also for you
I was to much in hurry for help

you have to wait for th bug fix that will be v0.7.1

sorry again
The total corruption path with Jeremy live works with no bugs.

I hate the sandbox version because it is always full of bugs
That is why I play only VN version...
Today I have tried just for help... but ... it is bugged as always.
Only when the VN will be tested they will find the bugs and correct in the semi-sandbox that is more complicate due to the code.
Where is vn version?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Wait, is it me or we waited 5+ months for 3 scenes? And I can't find the third, I'm hoping it's in the game.
You are right, we got 3 sex scenes in the update and the memory scene (Which is just a teaser from Anna's younger days).
What path are you playing? If Jeremy is alive you get his scene (BDSM basement) and if he is dead you get a 3some scene (Anna, Emily and Madison).

subzz

Jul 1, 2021
Does anyone know the game that uses the same map as this game but has an office setting?

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anna isn't able to change her clothes at the office, says she's already changed! She can't enter the elevator until she's changed.

Is it a bug or is there something she needs to do before going to the office?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I didn't see this in a search but I am having issues unlocking the last scene in the gallery (*circled in picture under spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes