jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
this is my first time playing through and I stuck here. I am not on jeremy path, i don't want to be. how do I continue?
Go talk to the geek in the office and have lunch with him. Then you can go to the photo studio.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I've not played this in AGES, think I'll wait until someone posts the update VN version since I was never a fan of running place to place to pad time. Might have to go play through Chapter 1 to refresh my memory though. One thing's for sure, Anna is still gorgeous!

johntroyes

Jul 17, 2021
i got to the part where im supposed to meet earl in the industrial part of town, at seregeys warehouse, but the game wont let me go there. is that the end?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
Is the tax man route fixed yet? The one where the game locks progress when you're supposed to 'go to Sergey's place'. It's been bugged for at least two updates.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
he needed months for an update and it still has bugs?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if I would do a game I wouldn’t even know how to fix bugs do you?
I mean yeah I agree that the amount of the update (and for me personally it’s scenes too) were mostly “meh“ - especially for four months - but I wouldn’t know how to keep up in work, story and bug fixing so i don’t want to complain really even I am a bit sad.

maybe you can help him out if you are more experienced in that? (Just asking)

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
he needed months for an update and it still has bugs?! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I dont know why you're being toxic. Either you dont know how coding works or you're being plain stupid. Unlike many other games this vn comes in both vn and sandbox modes and frankly i never seen a developer working on both versions at the same time, ports has always been made by fans.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes