locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release.
We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

View attachment 1679282

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Share please:eek:

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release.
We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

View attachment 1679282

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
Thanks for the share .

I hope it's Micheal not Timothy. Think about this Michael with his dick playing with that ass while Anna is cooking

Reactions: Pogo123 and tom882

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
What is VN and Sandbox?
VN - visual novel, in the context it means that the game takes you to locations according to the plot, like reading a novel, while sandbox denotes free world game - you can roam around freely, but will have to pay attention to quest journal, dialogs and such to choose appropriate location on the map where plot will be taking place. So, sandbox means more work, but also more agency for the gamer, However, in this here game, difference is quite slim.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I'm stuck just after the start of ch2. Anna wakes gets dressed in pink dress and heads to the office as per the journal. She goes to put on her office clothes but she cannot enter the change room because she has 'already been there'. Of course she cannot enter the offices unless she changes her clothes. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes