Aug 12, 2020
VN - visual novel, in the context it means that the game takes you to locations according to the plot, like reading a novel, while sandbox denotes free world game - you can roam around freely, but will have to pay attention to quest journal, dialogs and such to choose appropriate location on the map where plot will be taking place. So, sandbox means more work, but also more agency for the gamer, However, in this here game, difference is quite slim.
Thank you very much! And what's better to choose?

namhoang909

Apr 22, 2017
That's a matter of preference really. Personally I prefer the VN because you get to the content a lot more quickly, since I see no point moving around a map.
Does that mean we lose all scene of path we didn't choose in VN while getting all scene in Sandbox?

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Does that mean we lose all scene of path we didn't choose in VN while getting all scene in Sandbox?
I am not quite sure I understood your question correctly, but gameplay is essentially the same in both versions, with the same choices and consequences, ergo if you choose a path, that is it regarding the scenes. Nota bene - do not use saves from one version in the other, it will not work. And that is why I play sandbox, I had some saves and could not be bothered to play again form the start.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Anybody knows if there are some collectibles in the last update ????

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
not bad! i still would like to try honey select but i don't want to buy it and the download stuff is such a massive amount i can't unpack it and download it even with torrent stuff which tells me files are too big its annoying - you know any trick - where id you get honey select 2 from and is there adult content already implemented? i think this anny model is nice but anna has a tad softer face and her hair are a bit different otherwise really nice in my opinion also the overall aestehtics of the face and body

Reactions: Mazdayasna

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 1679281

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of the next release.
We have finished writing the necessary scenes for the next update and this time we will be moving the story forward. Turning events at the bar, things with Sergey, etc. You probably remember that Ashley started to sell meetings with Anna as well, so it's time to keep the promise. Ashley will be back as well. Even though he is selling Anna, he still thinks he owns her.

Some of you also remember that Anna talked about doing something together and Timothy must have a bit of an urge to meet Anna after she didn't go with him after the corporate party.

View attachment 1679282

I have also made more than half of the renders needed for the next update and will start editing and uploading them to the image folder soon. I'm glad about the progress and the update is coming at a good pace.

Thank you again for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours.

Deep

----------
interesting and she has that hot outfit back and also in some scenes her old hairstyle really nice touch and ideas here - renders look amazing as always. the kitchen scene and cooking naked is a hot idea but i personally am a bit bored by timothy - in the other scene its alfreds cloth-store, right? who is the guy? maybe alfreds friend hugo or what his name was? wouldn't mind to see him back - i hope its not fritzgerald's older brother (i still think this model needs work and doesnt fit fitzgeralds... aesthetics) - any other idea who this might be? but cool teaser! ps: anna could cook for me naked any day thx for sharing as always sorrow85

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
interesting and she has that hot outfit back and also in some scenes her old hairstyle really nice touch and ideas here - renders look amazing as always. the kitchen scene and cooking naked is a hot idea but i personally am a bit bored by timothy - in the other scene its alfreds cloth-store, right? who is the guy? maybe alfreds friend hugo or what his name was? wouldn't mind to see him back - i hope its not fritzgerald's older brother (i still think this model needs work and doesnt fit fitzgeralds... aesthetics) - any other idea who this might be? but cool teaser! ps: anna could cook for me naked any day thx for sharing as always sorrow85
Having Aldo and Hector back would be really cool.

Reactions: Pogo123

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
I guess the second photo isn’t in Alfred’s shop, it’s in a coffee shop or something. Anna has a choker from Ashley. So this has to be a meeting with the man who won the auctions at the last Anna and Ashley webcam show. ;)

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I guess the second photo isn’t in Alfred’s shop, it’s in a coffee shop or something. Anna has a choker from Ashley. So this has to be a meeting with the man who won the auctions at the last Anna and Ashley webcam show. ;)
Oh wow are you Sherlock? This all makes sense! Btw choker on Anna is :love: wish she would wear it all time
Thx for pointing these things out

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm i really want to know now who the auction won and what will happen with rebecca and alfred - and hey its sunday and two weeks after the last official update sooooooooo possibilites are high it could release today, right? especially since deep wanted to release the update way sooner than last one (yes i miss anna and yes i am a bit biased since the most games over the last time weren't in the genre like this game at all and i don't play many other games cause i have a very specific taste personally - what about you guys?)

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
hm i really want to know now who the auction won and what will happen with rebecca and alfred - and hey its sunday and two weeks after the last official update sooooooooo possibilites are high it could release today, right? especially since deep wanted to release the update way sooner than last one (yes i miss anna and yes i am a bit biased since the most games over the last time weren't in the genre like this game at all and i don't play many other games cause i have a very specific taste personally - what about you guys?)
Always waiting for news from Anna hopefully as you say it will be soon

Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes