Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hm i really want to know now who the auction won and what will happen with rebecca and alfred - and hey its sunday and two weeks after the last official update sooooooooo possibilites are high it could release today, right? especially since deep wanted to release the update way sooner than last one (yes i miss anna and yes i am a bit biased since the most games over the last time weren't in the genre like this game at all and i don't play many other games cause i have a very specific taste personally - what about you guys?)

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
hm i really want to know now who the auction won and what will happen with rebecca and alfred - and hey its sunday and two weeks after the last official update sooooooooo possibilites are high it could release today, right? especially since deep wanted to release the update way sooner than last one (yes i miss anna and yes i am a bit biased since the most games over the last time weren't in the genre like this game at all and i don't play many other games cause i have a very specific taste personally - what about you guys?)
Always waiting for news from Anna hopefully as you say it will be soon

Reactions: GateC.

Dumham

Jan 15, 2021
w
View attachment 15996

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-02-05
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: DeepSleep - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2 v0.71
Language: English
The Prequel:
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

DOWNLOAD
VN
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -

Sandbox
Win/Linux
: - - - MEGA
Mac: - MEGA - -

Android: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT
Syerate thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148325 View attachment 148326 View attachment 148327 View attachment 148328 View attachment 148329 View attachment 148330 View attachment 148331 View attachment 148332 View attachment 148333 View attachment 148344 View attachment 148345 View attachment 148346 View attachment 148347 View attachment 4150
what's sand box?

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
is it just me or does the game suddenly takes you to the main menu after the intro? No matter what i do, as soon as it gets to the hospital free roam segment, it immediately takes me back to the main menu. Im playing the VN version

Viper@23

Aug 14, 2021
is it just me or does the game suddenly takes you to the main menu after the intro? No matter what i do, as soon as it gets to the hospital free roam segment, it immediately takes me back to the main menu. Im playing the VN version
Only the Android users are facing this issue i think so

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does anna have sex with younger guys such as teenagers in this game or only people her age/older
unfortunately there are a bunch younger. Ones name was Robin I think who she has a b/g and a b/b/g scene with. And ofc Timothy - even he gets more and more boring for me personally he has still one of the best scenes. And he has a good character if you want a nice guy

Reactions: Gintoky and FMag

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
unfortunately there are a bunch younger. Ones name was Robin I think who she has a b/g and a b/b/g scene with. And ofc Timothy - even he gets more and more boring for me personally he has still one of the best scenes. And he has a good character if you want a nice guy
I agree. The funny part of having old, ugly people hitting on Anna, is that we don't see it in real life, so here is more interesting. As you said, Tim is a good and nice guy, but scene after scene he's getting boring. To spice things up, he should be more daring, like inviting some other nerds and go to a nudist beach with Anna, or going to a cosplay reunion and let things go further, ...
Without daring/intriguing scenes, characters like him add that "vanilla" thing to the game.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes