Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I played the first chapter a while ago and really enjoyed it, but chapter two... I dont know, played for like an hour and the thrill is gone, in the first one you fuck around and do stuff to not get caught and sleep behind your bfs back, in this one he is just there in a coma and the game turned to "woman has sex" game. At this point I dont care to get spoiled, does it get better? does your bf wake up and you go back to cheating on him? Yes I know, vegetable dude is still your bf so you are technically cheating but come on, its not the same.
The Dev put Andrew in a coma, because a lot of Patrons really hated Andrew, and wanted him gone from the game. Which left Deep with a dilemma, because Andrew played a vital role in the game, as the guy Anna cheats on. So he came up with the coma idea, on the principle of 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Personally, I wanted Andrew to carry on as her boyfriend. Eventually, I want her to finish with him, but until then I have no problem with him being in the game at all. And I would have preferred him not to be in the coma ( I'm pretty certain Deep originally favoured this, but he changed his mind to try and placate the 'Andrew haters' amongst his patrons), because cheating is one of my favourite kinks in female protag games, and the sex scenes are a lot naughtier if there's a chance of the cheating female protag getting caught.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
The Dev put Andrew in a coma, because a lot of Patrons really hated Andrew, and wanted him gone from the game. Which left Deep with a dilemma, because Andrew played a vital role in the game, as the guy Anna cheats on. So he came up with the coma idea, on the principle of 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Personally, I wanted Andrew to carry on as her boyfriend. Eventually, I want her to finish with him, but until then I have no problem with him being in the game at all. And I would have preferred him not to be in the coma ( I'm pretty certain Deep originally favoured this, but he changed his mind to try and placate the 'Andrew haters' amongst his patrons), because cheating is one of my favourite kinks in female protag games, and the sex scenes are a lot naughtier if there's a chance of the cheating female protag getting caught.
I mean I get it, at the end of the day the dev has to listen to the people who pay his bills but yeah, this turned from a cheating focused game which is why I played the first one and was pumped for this one to random sex game with 0 appeal to me at this point. It is what it is.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I mean I get it, at the end of the day the dev has to listen to the people who pay his bills but yeah, this turned from a cheating focused game which is why I played the first one and was pumped for this one to random sex game with 0 appeal to me at this point. It is what it is.
I get your point. I suppose everything holds a different meaning to people. For me, the appeal of the game was always about the Anna's corruption not about the cheating on her boyfriend, which is why I still like it a lot.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
I get your point. I suppose everything holds a different meaning to people. For me, the appeal of the game was always about the Anna's corruption not about the cheating on her boyfriend, which is why I still like it a lot.
Oh yeah, %100, different people, different kinks.

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
Anna Exciting Affection [Ch.2 v0.95] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.17 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 504 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 490 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

The compressed version is the sandbox or VN version?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I love the cheating element, but I also like the corruption of Anna as well. Like Deep is fond of saying, I want to see 'how far down the rabbit hole she can go'. Having said that, I love just about every other theme in the game as well. Because the thing I love most of all about this game, is Anna herself. And as long as she's in the scene, I'm not going to be disappointed.

Reactions: xapican

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
Screenshot_2022-10-08-10-42-54-28_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
this game has so many bug.
am I the only one who thinks that dev is the one who adding this bug so he can upload a fix for higher patreon when I last time I played this game same thing happened that time too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pavlogrk
Mar 18, 2022
View attachment 2088407
this game has so many bug.
am I the only one who thinks that dev is the one who adding this bug so he can upload a fix for higher patreon when I last time I played this game same thing happened that time too
This game is one big crap. Bugs, game crashes etc. In other games I don't have this problem, I update, transfer saves and play. Here the problem is always there.

Reactions: pavlogrk
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes