Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
nice to see that only the tallest patreons can play the game. The lower tiers pay but cannot play them due to a bug. Nice policy from our programmer. I want to come out I've been a top developer tier for over two years but after I noticed some things I didn't like I decided to drop it in August of this year. I did well I do not regret it if I see these things as well as others that I could not stand.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Jokr_

Feb 23, 2020
For those having bugs, you can try the save provided by the dev, which you can find in the same post as the game download link. It worked fine for me and you have all the routes open.
bro that file is not in there anymore

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys is it just for me that the game exe did not launch everytime i clicked that. I have try its both of them as it compressed and non compressed version but still game did not want to launch.
Anyone can solve my problem ??

Dodzh

Apr 7, 2021
Hi guys is it just for me that the game exe did not launch everytime i clicked that. I have try its both of them as it compressed and non compressed version but still game did not want to launch.
Anyone can solve my problem ??
this game as is stand is made using RenPy 8.0+ simply go download that create a simple project and you'll have all you need

the game folder it self is the game

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
The Dev put Andrew in a coma, because a lot of Patrons really hated Andrew, and wanted him gone from the game. Which left Deep with a dilemma, because Andrew played a vital role in the game, as the guy Anna cheats on. So he came up with the coma idea, on the principle of 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Personally, I wanted Andrew to carry on as her boyfriend. Eventually, I want her to finish with him, but until then I have no problem with him being in the game at all. And I would have preferred him not to be in the coma ( I'm pretty certain Deep originally favoured this, but he changed his mind to try and placate the 'Andrew haters' amongst his patrons), because cheating is one of my favourite kinks in female protag games, and the sex scenes are a lot naughtier if there's a chance of the cheating female protag getting caught.
Yeah I was one of those Patrons, we don't hate Andrew, he betrayed Anna and nearly got her sister killed, I imagine there will be an epic scene where Anna has her birthday party in the hospital with Andrew and it turns into a big sex orgy while Andrew is still in a coma but he sees it and isn't sure if he is dreaming or not in his coma. She has already cheated on him right next to him in coma, plenty of times, it's the best storyline ever and what happens when he finally gets out of his coma, it's ulitmate suspense, thriller storyline. :ROFLMAO: :cool: :sneaky:

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes