Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yeah I was one of those Patrons, we don't hate Andrew, he betrayed Anna and nearly got her sister killed, I imagine there will be an epic scene where Anna has her birthday party in the hospital with Andrew and it turns into a big sex orgy while Andrew is still in a coma but he sees it and isn't sure if he is dreaming or not in his coma. She has already cheated on him right next to him in coma, plenty of times, it's the best storyline ever and what happens when he finally gets out of his coma, it's ulitmate suspense, thriller storyline. :ROFLMAO: :cool: :sneaky:
That storyline was in response to Patrons clamouring for Andrew's demise, and not the thing that led to it. Deep came up with the idea of Andrew taking part in Rebecca's Kidnapping, as a way of getting him into a coma. The coma idea was initially suggested by other patrons. A lot of patrons just didn't like him as a character, long before the kidnapping storyline was ever conceived.

As for a birthday party in the hospital, unless it occurred in the next few game days, it would be too late for it to happen. Because later this week, Andrew will be having his operation, and when he recovers from that, he'll be out of the coma permanently.

In any case, I've no idea why you think Anna is going to have a birthday party? Deep has made no mention of anything like that happening. And there's nothing in the game to indicate that Anna is approaching her next birthday. Also you need to bear in mind, the game will probably be over, in little more than a few weeks of game time. So Anna will probably never reach 24, until the end of the game, when there's a possibility of it shooting forward in time.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The bug is in version 0.95. In version 0.90, everything is fine.
Actually, that's not correct. There were existing bugs in the previous version. On the Jeremy route, if Anna refused not to allow Jeremy and Diane to abuse her in the Pillory, you couldn't continue with the game. There was also a bug, if Anna chose not to do what was necessary to sign the contract, on Saturday morning. The same short scene would repeat several times, before allowing you to continue.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
The bug is in version 0.95. In version 0.90, everything is fine.
Oh, sorry I thought it was an other error when she goes to office in an older version. Then I was lucky enough to play smoothly. The dev should post a clean save, otherwise you would have some previous errors in future updates.

katarakta

May 31, 2020
For those having bugs, you can try the save provided by the dev, which you can find in the same post as the game download link. It worked fine for me and you have all the routes open.
too bad the link is not available anymore...other solutions?:)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
When Anna has the choice to pick up the gun, whether she takes it or not, the result is the same...she ends up shooting Mr. Smith.

Is this a bug or do I need some prerequisites?

Thanks in advance ;)
Got that too ; from what I saw in the code, it's normal....

Reactions: Coriolan
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes