pelusa8611

Feb 11, 2023
I love this game, but i have a problem. I stuck with the quest to pick up the documents at the office and take the limo to the spa for Shingzhou. nothing is going on in Anne's office... Please help

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Do we have any clue as to where the next update will focus or is the focus on the short story at this time? Hoping for a Bar update myself :cool:

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
I liked the game but it definitely needs more male sex with side girls!
Frankly I found Emily even sexier than Anna by the end of the 1st chapter. And I was greatly disappointed by the lack of her content. How much we had been teased by the writer describing how slutty Emily was but these were only words. When it came to sex scenes she was always obscured by Anna.
Here are the examples:
Dinner with Ethan & David. They were fucking in pairs but Emily and David just immediately went to the bedroom out of our sight.
Poker party. Again sex in pairs and only brief background shots of Emily doing blowjob.
And that's all!
Same with Rebecca. She is cuckolding Carl. But the first time at Sergei's yacht Anna just saw a single shot of it and then interrupted. For the second time there was a MMF at the warehouse but still just few shots of Anna's peeping.
Patricia and Diane are also there. There could've been more illustrations of Diane harassed by Jeremy and Liam. And Patricia having fun with Alfred's friends after shows... Unfortunately it all was only pronounced and not implemented:cautious:
Well, I am at the 28th day of the 1st chapter so I might have missed smth but that's unlikely.
And I have flicked through the gallery of the 2nd chapter. Yeah there are sex scenes with Rebecca and Emily but only one for each. And yes that bar scene with both Emily and Anna! THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST SCENE IN THE WHOLE GAME, BUT...
Emily's penetration here is again at the background and it sucks!
OK, I do can read that the game is called ANNA Exciting Affection not Emily or whoever exciting affection. Nevertheless side characters still may have fun without Anna if this doen't confront the story!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I love this game, but i have a problem. I stuck with the quest to pick up the documents at the office and take the limo to the spa for Shingzhou. nothing is going on in Anne's office... Please help
:mad::(This task has not been fixed by the dev to this day. Unfortunately, you have to accept the deal with the Chinese. To go further in the game.

Oct 16, 2022
Frankly I found Emily even sexier than Anna by the end of the 1st chapter. And I was greatly disappointed by the lack of her content. How much we had been teased by the writer describing how slutty Emily was but these were only words. When it came to sex scenes she was always obscured by Anna.
Here are the examples:
Dinner with Ethan & David. They were fucking in pairs but Emily and David just immediately went to the bedroom out of our sight.
Poker party. Again sex in pairs and only brief background shots of Emily doing blowjob.
And that's all!
Same with Rebecca. She is cuckolding Carl. But the first time at Sergei's yacht Anna just saw a single shot of it and then interrupted. For the second time there was a MMF at the warehouse but still just few shots of Anna's peeping.
Patricia and Diane are also there. There could've been more illustrations of Diane harassed by Jeremy and Liam. And Patricia having fun with Alfred's friends after shows... Unfortunately it all was only pronounced and not implemented:cautious:
Well, I am at the 28th day of the 1st chapter so I might have missed smth but that's unlikely.
And I have flicked through the gallery of the 2nd chapter. Yeah there are sex scenes with Rebecca and Emily but only one for each. And yes that bar scene with both Emily and Anna! THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST SCENE IN THE WHOLE GAME, BUT...
OK, I do can read that the game is called ANNA Exciting Affection not Emily or whoever exciting affection. Nevertheless side characters still may have fun without Anna if this doen't confront the story!
I don't think so Anna is the MC . It's thrilling to watch her having sex with different side characters. Adding more male sex might spoil it

Feb 8, 2023
Here are the examples:
And that's all!
I agree with you, one of my favorite and most impressive scenes is the sex scene of Emily and Anna in the bar, I would like to see more of these scenes and not only with Emily, but also with other girls in this game:love:(y)

Reactions: Zane11

neil92

Jan 30, 2018
need help. after getting the drink from the shopping district, where can I find benjamin? where is this alleyway anyway?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
need help. after getting the drink from the shopping district, where can I find benjamin? where is this alleyway anyway?
ytytyyyu.jpg

Here's the alley I marked should be Benjamin, if I don't have it then you didn't help Anna while she was locked up in the Detention Center at the beginning of Ch2

Last edited:

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
So when is update?
First post on this page friend

View attachment 2461778

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the short novel this time.

We have almost finished everything, but Awake wants me to make a couple more animations and I agree so we will need a few more days to finish them.

We like how where it is going and I hope that you will like it too.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

------------

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes