Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Trust me, that's the first path. The other was included mainly for people who don't want Anna to get involved in more extreme stuff. Initially Deep intended to allow people to have Anna leave the Bar completely. In fact during the last Bar scene in Chapter 1, there's a choice to do just that. But in Chapter 2 he changed his mind, and created two bar paths, which allows us to get rid of Patrick, in the same way we can rid of Jeremy, and thus have remove the blackmail oriented content.

I think originally he intended to have Anna take part in optional content, when she was in the Bar. And I suspect it was going to be in the sauna, because he has Anna starting to practise as a masseuse at one point ( she has a scene with Fitzgerald). But nothing ever came of that. Because I think they decided it was going to be too much work, having a completely different option from two paths in the Bar, where they can use a lot of the renders in both paths.

I don't think Deep ever intended originally to have separate paths at work or in the Bar. I think Anna was intended to be blackmailed, and in the Bar at least she had to go along with it, till you were given the chance to opt out. There was never going to be alternatives. You either went along with the blackmail and got the relevant sex scenes, or you opted out, and got nothing. Because essentially the game is about Anna getting blackmailed and how that corrupts her as she deals with the consequences. I think what changed was that a lot of people were playing the game, that Deep probably didn't envisage initially. Who wanted Anna to be different. So over time his initial concept has evolved, and he's decided to provide options that probably weren't going to be in the game. So we get the chance for Anna to be less victimised and more proactive, and content that reflects that, rather than having her just opt out completely.
Well put. I honestly don't mind more paths as long as Deep doesn't lose track of them and the overall story connections. So far he's doing alright, though there are starting to be some bus or loose ends here and there. Hopefully it'll turn out alright.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I always wondered about this. Thanks for the deep dive. Hope this changes and David gets some sexy time with Anna he deserves.
Yeah, I mean I personally have nothing against scenes with David in the future. He did get a very low score in the poll though. He is a fixture in the Bar, so he's always going to be there. But as we saw in the last Bar scene, he only featured at the beginning, and he was totally absent from the main part of the action. Perhaps having Emily at the Bar more often, will get him more in the action? Because her and David, have even more of a connection, than Anna and David. So perhaps rather than having a scene between Anna and David, we'll get a scene between Emily and David?

Reactions: Gisgo and DD3DD

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Well put. I honestly don't mind more paths as long as Deep doesn't lose track of them and the overall story connections. So far he's doing alright, though there are starting to be some bus or loose ends here and there. Hopefully it'll turn out alright.
unfortunately more paths also means more delay in the updates

Reactions: Zane11

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Unfortunately, David got the lowest score in the patron poll, that was held a few years ago. He'll continue to feature in the Bar, because he's kind of a fixture there. But I don't see him playing a big role. Because for some reason he just isn't a popular character. Perhaps he just doesn't stand out enough, and a lot of people aren't really seeing him. I don't know. But as things stand he's pretty much a secondary character, and the chances of him getting a sex scene with Anna are probably pretty low
And the most popular character(s)?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Well that's the problem with multiple paths, it get's more and more complicated to keep track of them. And there could be more in the future. The obvious one being Andrew. Will we have a route where she dumps him, and one where she decides to stay with him?

Reactions: Zane11

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
And the most popular character(s)?
Ron and Leslie ( the bar thugs) were top of the poll, followed by Rebecca, Alfred, Jeremy, Emily , Benjamin and Sergey. The top two won it by a significant margin, and there was another big gap between Rebecca and Alfred. All the rest were pretty close together. I think Timothy and Ashley were next two, and then Patrick and Ruby ( the girl in the sex shop).

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Any scenes with rebecca in new update?
We don't know what's going to be in the next update yet. But I reckon there's going to be another scene with Michael soon, with him recovering from the gunshot at Rebecca's. I think there'll be a threesome scene with Anna, Rebecca and Michael sometime in the next few updates. They seemed to be setting that up with the short scene in the last update. It's a scene that's been begging to happen for a while now.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
big big thank you for sharing this with us thickgravy49. very cool of you (y)

about the short story: i really liked the setting and anna's outfits/style especially the first one with the pigtails and the overall and her story/connection with her grandpa. i also liked there are choices and the animations looked great. but for the hole time the story felt like really short and i personally think even the idea with the guy being "you" naming him etc, i thought is was really sad there werent more options. (a dirty part of me even hoped for an optional path with her gpa and yeah i know patreon can be annoying here but there is still the option to avoid that by renameing characters like you could do with the "you"-char. all in all a sweet little sidestory i personally didn't need but liked the hole idea but hoped for more (and with more i don't mean animations) i would give it a solid 7 out of 10, a strong 8.5/10 in its short story/romantic story and a weak 5/10 for my personal tastes. - what about you guys? - btw i really want to give deepsleep freedom and no pressure but i also really hope we don't have to wait till june for the next mainstory update now.

Mar 18, 2022
We don't know what's going to be in the next update yet. But I reckon there's going to be another scene with Michael soon, with him recovering from the gunshot at Rebecca's. I think there'll be a threesome scene with Anna, Rebecca and Michael sometime in the next few updates. They seemed to be setting that up with the short scene in the last update. It's a scene that's been begging to happen for a while now.
I think someone's fucked up that someone thinks that this scene will appear in my selection

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I've spent quite some time and tried to compile all the wallpapers. A few are missing or not in HD, I'd be thankful if someone could share those to complete the collection.

- May 2018 - wallpaper 2 not in HD
- August 2018 - not in HD
- March 2019 - wallpaper 1 broken link
- April 2019 - missing? wallpaper 2 missing?
- July 2019 - missing?
- April 2020 - wallpaper 2 broken link

Only the monthly wallpapers are included, I believe DeepSleep started making monthly wallpapers from March 2018. And where available, I have chosen to save the higher resolution image.

Mega

Credits to logan0891 for contributions to the collection.
shame this is down

• Sad
Reactions: DD3DD

kauvr

Mar 11, 2020
Guys... Anna First Time when downloaded is deleted by my computer. Says it contains a Torjan.... watch out!

Reactions: Gisgo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes