kauvr

Mar 11, 2020
Guys... Anna First Time when downloaded is deleted by my computer. Says it contains a Torjan.... watch out!

Reactions: Gisgo

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
This was... surprisingly wholesome... When it started I fully expected she would lose her virginity to her grandfather :KEK: Not my case, but I'm guessing a lot of people here would rather see that.
It couldn't be the grandfather, because Deep had already written himself out of that scenario, because of the plotline in Hard Exam. Personally, I think making this short novel have a male protagonist rather than Anna, was a neat solution. All the guys can get to play the character who takes Anna's virginity.

I think making it wholesome was the right move. Anna is not supposed to be corrupted and slutty as a teenager. That all comes later.

Last edited:
Reactions: khantus

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 75 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
really dissapointed with the short story. It was too vanilla. I wanted her first time to almost accident type situation or she was pressured something like that would made it more hot. And no protection creampie . It is what it is tho.
Dude! Do you know the concept of a SPOILER? :( I hope your first time will be as Vanilla :LOL:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
My AV flagged it initially. But when I did a targetted scan for malware it didn't find anything. I'm guessing it's a false positive
99.999% of the time, when the AV goes off when downloading ANY game from this site, it is a false positive. Can't say that I ever got a virus from downloading a game on this site. You have to change your AV settings, to prevent it from deleting the game, though. lol

Oct 1, 2017
Was actually nice having like, a sweet and wholesome experience. Kinda feel a little bad about the hell I've been putting her through now. Might need to go back and do a Badass Bitch Anna playthrough of the main game now.

• Haha
Reactions: khantus and Pogo123

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This was... surprisingly wholesome... When it started I fully expected she would lose her virginity to her grandfather :KEK: Not my case, but I'm guessing a lot of people here would rather see that.
Overalls without a bra, showing sideboob while gardening with grandpa? ...wholesome? lol suuuuuurrreee

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Pogo123

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Have you played the main game? :KEK:
Compared to her slutty self, or blackmailed into sluttiness, or whatever...sure...but...the idea is that she's a virgin, and is young and naive, and hasn't done anything...so...dressing as she does in the side story (mini-prequel, I guess), makes no sense. Seems to me like she would have a shirt on under the overalls, or at the very least, a sports bra.

Reactions: Latex224 and Summin
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes