ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
August Wallpapers
Hello, dear Patrons!

Here are the wallpapers for August!

It's been some time since Anna had something with another girl. This time girls are ready to head home after a nice evening and they meet a couple of lovely gentlemen at the last moment.

2023 august wallpaper 1.jpg

2023 august wallpaper 2.jpg

Why not have some fun with them and have a great ending to the night? I guess they are enjoying it a lot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
August Wallpapers
Hello, dear Patrons!

It's been some time since Anna had something with another girl. This time girls are ready to head home after a nice evening and they meet a couple of lovely gentlemen at the last moment.

View attachment 2892525

View attachment 2892526

Why not have some fun with them and have a great ending to the night? I guess they are enjoying it a lot :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
need more scenes like this !

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
August Wallpapers
Hello, dear Patrons!

2023 august wallpaper 1.jpg

2023 august wallpaper 2.jpg

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Deep I love your wallpapers but I have a question for you
Why Anna looks younger in your wallpapers?
I try to answer by myself

She has the perfect hair style for her face that is the same you used in the CH1

believe me i love your work... but the CH2 with the new hairstyle you put on her ead,,, well she looks FAT AND OLDER THAN HER SISTER REBECCA!
Rebecca is the big sister...please get Anna on a weight-loss treatment and get her back to the shape she was in the first chapter....
Make her jog in the morning.... it's been a few weeks since CH1 ended, for God's sake. it's not possible she have gained so much weight....
sometimes she seems to looks bigger than the men
she looks taller than Sergey...if she were a little smaller the dicks she takes wmsxxould look bigger.... for heaven's sake

Thanks

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
August Wallpapers
Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2892525

View attachment 2892526

Sincerely yours,

Deep
That looks hot! :p

Thanks 4 the share ibizadalton :love:

Reactions: ibizadalton

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update for the next release.
What do you think Andrew has to say about Anna's outfit for the night? :)

So far we have done almost all of the renders and animations needed for the next update. I am finally used to new planning and I'm very happy with the progress that helps us bring updates a lot sooner than before.

The scene list still stays for Benjamin and his friends, Andrew, John, Alfred, Rebecca and Michael, Taxman, Store, and Boys from Beach. You will also meet Carry and Schmidt (depending on the path) I'm still thinking of adding BBC. Inc scene as it's quite extensive and might be divided into two parts.
If everything runs smoothly then we will release the update next weekend.
Sincerely yours,

Deep​

Jan 20, 2022
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

So far we have done almost all of the renders and animations needed for the next update. I am finally used to new planning and I'm very happy with the progress that helps us bring updates a lot sooner than before.

The scene list still stays for Benjamin and his friends, Andrew, John, Alfred, Rebecca and Michael, Taxman, Store, and Boys from Beach. You will also meet Carry and Schmidt (depending on the path) I'm still thinking of adding BBC. Inc scene as it's quite extensive and might be divided into two parts.
Sincerely yours,

Deep​
Nothing planned with Carl??

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
Sounds great..

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
Again no Timothy!?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
I'm torn, outfit looks phenomenal but that moron Andrew shouldn't get to see it :LOL:

PS: Thanks for the share!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
Thanks 4 the share. :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
wow absolutely love her new look with this dress. amazingly HOT dress. :love: the scene list tho i dont know... would look forward to benjamin, alfred and rebecca but i kinda assume they are small... taxman is in the whatever spot for me, totally no fan of seeing beach boys again... >.> and even i like john stuff for me there is too much john... especially regarding hospital i would wish to see maybe alfred with anna cheating on her sleeping bf or more doctor/nurse scenes instead... if the elder bbc ritual will not be in the update i really wonder which scenes are the bigger ones this time around. especially if there is not bigger scenes regarding alfred (or benjamin which is in need of more content). also kinda surprised there is not major content instead of forgettable beach boys but whatever i guess... happy to hear from deep and thanks for the update share but kinda concerned a bit.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
41-9 party 24.jpg
41-9 party 24.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Finally a good hair style she had in CH1
now he just has to jog and go to the gym to slim his belly

In CH1 she had the flat belly of a 20-year-old woman
also she has to work a little to slim his thighs if hips because the thighs cover the space there needs to be where the legs meet the pussy

Reactions: lyx0730
Dec 21, 2019
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,

Deep​
so the next update will be 1.0?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes