Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
thanks for the share of the update.

i personally think this new outfit is AMAZING. literally. especially with this hairstyle (wich i normally like, even i like the others more personally normally)

but i get really sad seeing this totally awesome outfit getting (in my opinion) totally wasted with taxman and especially with those beach boys... i am scared she will only wear this outfit this update in those two scenes and that those two scenes will be half of the content of the new update (hopefully not!)

lucknut123

Jun 21, 2021
In this v0.992, did Anna went to seal the deal with that african tribe ritual whatsoever? Or will it be on the next update?

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Anna's time for a Gangbang is needed for a very long time.
I thought it was going to happen when she was on her date with that nerdy guy, and it didn't happen it would have been awesome if it happened, and she cucked the nerdy guy who is a real sad case.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i wouldn't mind personally but Deep nearly NEVER release updates in the middle of the week and most of the time at weekends especially sundays - for whatever reason.

• Haha
Reactions: fameerfuddi

The_Sovereign

Jan 27, 2018
For all the ones barking about the delay. He is one of the few devs that always delivered almost on times and when there is some delays, he informes about it and not go on ghost mode like majority of devs.
So stop complainings and please apreciate.
There is a lot of other games where you can legitimately complains about delays if you feel the need.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For all the ones barking about the delay. He is one of the few devs that always delivered almost on times and when there is some delays, he informed about it and not go on gost mode like majority of devs.
There is a lot of other games where you can legitimately complains about delays if you feel the need.
i agree

SiriusDar17

Aug 11, 2017
For all the ones barking about the delay. He is one of the few devs that always delivered almost on times and when there is some delays, he informed about it and not go on gost mode like majority of devs.
Yep, for example Lily of Valley! :D Updates once or twice a year :D , there you have the right to complain not here! ;)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Yep, for example Lily of Valley! :D Updates once or twice a year :D , there you have the right to complain not here! ;)
Personally I don't care how long a Dev takes to update as long as he is open and upfront with his community. Being a Dik takes forever to release updates but it is one of the most popular AVN's of all time, the difference is he is very communicative to his Patreon and supporters. He sets proper expectations and releases when he says it's ready. When you ghost your Patreon's and you disappear time and time again with out any communication, I understand why people get pissed.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
For all the ones barking about the delay. He is one of the few devs that always delivered almost on times and when there is some delays, he informes about it and not go on gost mode like majority of devs.
Also this update is bigger than any previous ones. Since its the v1.0 version. Of course it will take more time

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
First timer here , what should i play sanbox or VN or 1+? thanks!
You should start with Chapter 1 obviously, and I reccomend to play Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake. The original Chapter 1 is made on RPGM and it has a lot of pointless running around the map.
Concerning Chapter 2 I also reccomend VN mode which frees you from clicking all over the map in s search of the new quest. There is no difference in a storyline or a content between these versions.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes