Dec 21, 2019
Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick weekly progress update for the next release.
What do you think Andrew has to say about Anna's outfit for the night? :)

So far we have done almost all of the renders and animations needed for the next update. I am finally used to new planning and I'm very happy with the progress that helps us bring updates a lot sooner than before.

The scene list still stays for Benjamin and his friends, Andrew, John, Alfred, Rebecca and Michael, Taxman, Store, and Boys from Beach. You will also meet Carry and Schmidt (depending on the path) I'm still thinking of adding BBC. Inc scene as it's quite extensive and might be divided into two parts.
If everything runs smoothly then we will release the update next weekend.
Sincerely yours,

Deep​
so the next update will be 1.0?

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Weekly update

Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a short progress update!

I know I told you that the release will be this weekend, but I'll have to take another week to finish all of the scenes I wanted to. Everything is almost finished, just need a bit more time for the last scene that we are all eagerly waiting :)

Awake has already added all of the scenes and is waiting for me to finish the BBC Inc. Part I talked about before.

41-9 party 44.jpg

Anyway, I think that the update is going to be great and it will bring you a couple of surprises. Also, with Andrew back and sane, the cheating aspect will be back in a better way.

Thank you for your amazing support!

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Dec 28, 2017
Weekly update

View attachment 2915891

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know I told you that the release will be this weekend, but I'll have to take another week to finish all of the scenes I wanted to. Everything is almost finished, just need a bit more time for the last scene that we are all eagerly waiting :)

Awake has already added all of the scenes and is waiting for me to finish the BBC Inc. Part I talked about before.

View attachment 2915892

Anyway, I think that the update is going to be great and it will bring you a couple of surprises. Also, with Andrew back and sane, the cheating aspect will be back in a better way.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
deadass

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Weekly update

View attachment 2915891

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 2915892

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share khantus :)

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes