NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Made a little script that should unlock all gallery, for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install: just copy the contents to a RPY file (like the gallery_unlock.rpy attached) and place that file on the game/ folder.

Update: v0.95 scenes follow a new pattern
Does this still work? I'm assuming its for chapter2 but is it for the VN or sandbox?

khantus

Jan 30, 2019
Imagen de publicación de Patreon.jpg

Weekly Update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release!

Sorry for the delay but I decided to add a couple more scenes to the update so it will take a bit longer than I planned before. It looks like two more weeks will be enough to finish everything.

I know it's almost two months from the previous update but I want to make everything as good as possible and that there is enough of exciting content.

Imagen de publicación de Patreon-1.jpg

In the title image, you can see that the Mayor is paying a visit and Anna will introduce him to the secret Jeremy's place down in the basement.

Also, the beach scene turned out quite hot and introduces Anna's dirty side to the boys. This time it's going to be a bit different If your Anna is a naughty one :)

Thank you again for your amazing support,

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 3313014

Weekly Update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sorry for the delay but I decided to add a couple more scenes to the update so it will take a bit longer than I planned before. It looks like two more weeks will be enough to finish everything.

I know it's almost two months from the previous update but I want to make everything as good as possible and that there is enough of exciting content.

View attachment 3313030

In the title image, you can see that the Mayor is paying a visit and Anna will introduce him to the secret Jeremy's place down in the basement.

Also, the beach scene turned out quite hot and introduces Anna's dirty side to the boys. This time it's going to be a bit different If your Anna is a naughty one :)

Sincerely yours,

Deep
thx for the update! damn anna in such a skimpy bikini at the beach is quite a sight and really nice. just unfortunate for me personally that it will have these teenagers in the scene... but hey very happy at least the newly introduced major gets some content - hopefully some good one. could be a new interesting character. just hope that there will be one scene similar big as the beach scene with the boys but not with the boys. (but hey i am happy for all who like beachboys! no sarcasm!)

great to see deep still keep it going and being still so active. :) can't wait what he has planned for this year of content.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3313014

Weekly Update

Hello, dear Patrons!

View attachment 3313030

Sincerely yours,

Deep
Thanks 4 the share! :)

Reactions: Will619 and khantus

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anna First Time. Available from the OP. Literally starts on the farm with her grandfather and yes it is a VN.
Anne first Time does not fit with All previous novels including CH1/2 and comes with wrong time and age because Andrew was her first REAL boyfriend since the high school days before the college!.
It is just a nonsense hort novel in a parallel universe.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Anne first Time does not fit with All previous novels including CH1/2 and comes with wrong time and age because Andrew was her first REAL boyfriend since the high school days before the college!.
It is just a nonsense hort novel in a parallel universe.
There's no implication that she actually dates the guy in Anna's First Time. They just have a one night stand. He leaves for Sun City shortly afterwards, with Rebecca and her current boyfriend.

And you're wrong, she meets Andrew at college. At the start of Anna's First Time it states that Anna is of legal age and school has finished. Since this is set in the USA, that means she must have just finished High School, and it's the summer recess prior to Anna going to college. Also during Hard Exam 2, which is set towards the end of Anna's Junior year at college, it states clearly that Anna has just met Andrew ( who is in his Senior Year). This actually contradicts Hard Exam, which suggested they had been dating for a while. When I asked Deep about this, he told me that was an error and he always intended for Anna to meet Andrew later on at college, which is why they changed it in Hard Exam 2.

So, the 'parallel universe' is actually in Hard Exam ( the second short novel), but this was altered to the current canon version during Hard Exam 2 ( the fourth short novel).

Another thing that confuses people is Deep depicting Anna and her college friends wearing uniforms, which suggests they're still at high school rather than in college. I'm not sure why he decided to do this, because college students very rarely wear uniforms anywhere? But in Hard Exam 1 and 2, it clearly states that Anna is in college, and this is further reinforced by the fact she's living in a student dorm, and not at home, as you would expect if she were still at High School. All the other short novels thus clearly take place several years after Anna's First Time, because Anna is yet to start college in this short novel.

Last edited:

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Is there a mod for the VN to start a full corruption or to cheat on the options? I wanted to snowball with rebecca (needed corruption 35) but half the men are disgusting and I don't want to deal with them. I even try to speedrun another run and still couldn't make the corruption needed.

• Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Brecca Peach! :giggle:
View attachment 3334965
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah smz-69 does amazing tasteful female 3d renderings since years now. unfortunately 1. most his girls are too clothed xD and 2. he never give or used his skills to make a great adult game like deepsleep with anna. would go crazy if i would see a game like AEA with smz-69 girls.

Ken#6969

Jan 23, 2024
can someone tellme which one should i download -
the one under Chapter 1+Anna first time
or the one under DOWNLOAD ... are there two parts of these game???
also what is the difference between VN and sandbox?

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes