Wally112pac

Jan 4, 2024
Hey, Fellas. I'm new to this game. I just have a quick question.

It seems like the Sandbox and VN versions on the game start in two different places.

In the Sandbox Anna, begins at her friends apartment and goes to a job.

In the VN Anna begins in the hospital and the story goes on from there.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Sandbox and the VN stories? How do they relate to one and other and with the Chapter 1+Anna First Time?

Thanks.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017

It seems like the Sandbox and VN versions on the game start in two different places.

Can someone tell me the difference between the Sandbox and the VN stories? How do they relate to one and other and with the Chapter 1+Anna First Time?

Thanks.
The sandbox starts from the hospital. It’s strange that for you it starts with your friends’ apartment. "Anna - The First time" is a separate short story about Anna. There are several such short stories about her. This was written about just a couple of pages ago.

Reactions: Wally112pac

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The sandbox starts from the hospital. It’s strange that for you it starts with your friends’ apartment. "Anna - The First time" is a separate short story about Anna. There are several such short stories about her. This was written about just a couple of pages ago.
I was told one of the stories starts with her on a farm. Strangely, never seen that one.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
And so, it repeats again, and again...

People wanting the buggy beta, that's got all kinds of bugs instead of waiting 3 days for the non-beta.

Also, the beta is only the "sandbox" version.
I keep telling everybody, it's best to wait for the bug-fixed version. It's like a few days later, which is nothing. And who knows when the VN version will be released. It can be the same time as the bug-fixed version, the day after, or in some cases several weeks later. But one thing is certain, it's never released when the beta version is released.

Reactions: DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

Thanks.
I can categorically state that both versions start in the hospital. If the sandbox version isn't starting in the hospital then it must be bugged. For instance, I haven't been able to play the sandbox version properly for about 8 months, because of a bug that only seems to affect certain people, who downloaded a particular windows update earlier last year. The vast majority of people aren't affected by this bug, and it seems to effect those people who are, in different ways. So perhaps you're being affected by the same bug? In November the Devs claimed they had a possible solution for this bug, so maybe we'll get it in this update or maybe we won't. And if we do maybe that will solve this issue for you?

On the other hand, it could be something else? All I can say is, the VN version seems to have the fewest issues, and you can at least play the content with that.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
I keep telling everybody, it's best to wait for the bug-fixed version. It's like a few days later, which is nothing. And who knows when the VN version will be released. It can be the same time as the bug-fixed version, the day after, or in some cases several weeks later. But one thing is certain, it's never released when the beta version is released.
I would suggest that this version we don't see I.e the $50 version is the one to get rid of the bugs, this version should in theory be bug free.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The non-beta and VN versions for the last 5 updates or so have released 3 days later.

Reactions: DD3DD

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I would suggest that this version we don't see I.e the $50 version is the one to get rid of the bugs, this version should in theory be bug free.
I think it's pay more for the exclusive early preview access to the episode (with 98% completion).

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
The non-beta and VN versions for the last 5 updates or so have released 3 days later.
The beta of the last update was released on December 2, whilst the VN version was released on December 7. Some of the earlier releases of the VN were several weeks after the initial release. Yes, they have been getting it out pretty shortly afterwards, as of late. But there's no guarantee, there won't be delays in the future. If Deep and Awake feel the need to delay releases for any reason, they will.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes