Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3385005

Chapter 2 Episode 15 beta is out

Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the BETA release of Chapter 2 Episode 15 and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.
This time we have done almost the same amount of work as previously but it took a bit more time. Like two weeks more, but It's because of all of the holidays etc. The next update should come out sooner.

In this update, you will meet horny John for a short scene that you can get only with max corruption points. Anna will get some morning coffee from Andrew. There is still some work at the office and Anna needs help from Timothy. Jeremy will need some help with the Mayor but Anna will decide how it goes. There will also be a fun beach scene with new neighbors. Also, the criminal path will take a new turn and complicate things further. Anna will also go to the cosplay event with Timothy.
Added:
-500+ New Renders.
-34+ New Animations.
Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes
-Bug where Schmidt was mixed with Eilhart.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
John
Andrew
Office
Timothy
Jeremy
Basement with Mayor
Fib
Warehouse
Beach
Cosplay

You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep
8gzxki.jpg

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I've got to say, that update is very poor, imo.
Don't spoiler yourself, if you don't want to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. The beach scene could have been way better but it turned out as mid. The cosplay event also could have gone wild, instead it is cut in half and Anna didn't show anything to the crowd. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
View attachment 3385005

Hello, dear Patrons!
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.
This time we have done almost the same amount of work as previously but it took a bit more time. Like two weeks more, but It's because of all of the holidays etc. The next update should come out sooner.

In this update, you will meet horny John for a short scene that you can get only with max corruption points. Anna will get some morning coffee from Andrew. There is still some work at the office and Anna needs help from Timothy. Jeremy will need some help with the Mayor but Anna will decide how it goes. There will also be a fun beach scene with new neighbors. Also, the criminal path will take a new turn and complicate things further. Anna will also go to the cosplay event with Timothy.
Added:
-500+ New Renders.
-34+ New Animations.
Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes
Final scene list:
John
Andrew
Office
Timothy
Jeremy
Basement with Mayor
Fib
Warehouse
Beach
Cosplay

You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep
But he doesn't mention here that there will be a scene with Jeff link

45-4_jeff_4.jpg

Last edited:

Rjbeast

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 3385005

Hello, dear Patrons!

Added:
-500+ New Renders.
-34+ New Animations.
Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes
Final scene list:
John
Andrew
Office
Timothy
Jeremy
Basement with Mayor
Fib
Warehouse
Beach
Cosplay

You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Anna's body shape is going down for example her thighs.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This update added nothing of value, imo.
There's nothing even fap-worthy.
thats very unfortunate to read. if thats true. especially since the past two or so updates weren't that good either and enough guys like me gave him enough good ideas for scenes. sad.

Dec 21, 2019
Not being able to confirm it, I assume that the update is the 0.996 inherent to episode 15, given the scarcity of content (more fillers than anything else) I assume that the programmer's will is only to milk as much as possible on the patreon subscriptions for at least another year . in fact, if on average the updates from now on will last around 2 months (obviously barring unforeseen events and holidays) the final version 1.0 will most likely see the light between October or November 2024.
So don't be surprised if there are situations not related to the plot in future updates

Reactions: Xabder

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
thats very unfortunate to read. if thats true. especially since the past two or so updates weren't that good either and enough guys like me gave him enough good ideas for scenes. sad.
If you were thinking of un-zipping your pants( when you get the update)...Seriously, I wouldn't bother, mate.
Just as an example:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I don't think that Deep should join the milkers-club. I've followed this game since ch1 0.4 and started being a patron around 0.6 and he has always been very consistent with this project. From time to time we had delays, missing weekly updates, ... but come on, how many devs can be compared to him under this aspect?
Right now we're having a 2 months release schedule, which is quite crazy btw.
This time he missed some good opportunities but I don't think that judging him harshly is right. I'm pretty sure that next time we'll have some good content.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I don't think that Deep should join the milkers-club. I've followed this game since ch1 0.4 and started being a patron around 0.6 and he has always been very consistent with this project. From time to time we had delays, missing weekly updates, ... but come on, how many devs can be compared to him under this aspect?
Right now we're having a 2 months release schedule, which is quite crazy btw.
This time he missed some good opportunities but I don't think that judging him harshly is right. I'm pretty sure that next time we'll have some good content.
Just to clarify, I'm not suggesting for one minute that the guy's a milker...Far from it, actually.
I'm just saying that in my personal opinion, the update was weak and could have been way better.
It all just seemed a bit half-arsed to me.
Like Anna could have gone much further in each situation, but for reasons known only to the dev, she didn't.

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
I’m confused about which one I download to start this game
what is the difference of Sandbox and VN version? And anna first time is just a side story game right?
You can download both and try which version you like. And yes First time is a separate side story.

Some people like being able to move Anna around the city to different scenes: Sandbox
Some people like just viewing the story unfold like a book: VN: Visual Novel

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes