slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Cliffhanger... :LOL:who remembers/cares what the story is by this point? The main storyline has been hung on the cliff for ages without any profound and meaningful "ascension," I bet it has not been easy for people to recall the previous plots already.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
(n):mad::oops::eek:Why do I have Dr. Schmidt This is some mistake and I have no relationship with this doctor , I fired him a long time ago. And it appears in my game even though I chose a different doctorI chose Dr. Einhart, it is shown here View attachment 3366537
yes sir , it is a bug I had , and I fix it by console command , but I read in posts that it had been fixed already in the game.:unsure:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I like this game because i was grown up in mom and granny. I dreamed all my childhood about kind daddy.
I like to be a big boss's secretary , old, powerfool men, who may be violent to me.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No disrespect, but her BF is a fudging loser who deserves to eat his Dad's creampie out of Anna's butt.
I did my best to humiliate him with the selections I made, but it wasn't enough.

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
The developer should share some hints on how to achieve some scenes, it gets to a point where the content is too much to keep repeating the same game over and over to unlock a single scene... this should also apply to other games like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
The developer should share some hints on how to achieve some scenes, it gets to a point where the content is too much to keep repeating the same game over and over to unlock a single scene... this should also apply to other games like this.
What do you mean?
Getting all the scenes really couldn't be any simpler.
It's normally a case of yes, you want her to have sex with someone, or no you don't.
No hints are required.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
45-8 timothy 21.jpg

Chapter 2 Episode 15 beta is out

Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the BETA release of Chapter 2 Episode 15 and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.
This time we have done almost the same amount of work as previously but it took a bit more time. Like two weeks more, but It's because of all of the holidays etc. The next update should come out sooner.

In this update, you will meet horny John for a short scene that you can get only with max corruption points. Anna will get some morning coffee from Andrew. There is still some work at the office and Anna needs help from Timothy. Jeremy will need some help with the Mayor but Anna will decide how it goes. There will also be a fun beach scene with new neighbors. Also, the criminal path will take a new turn and complicate things further. Anna will also go to the cosplay event with Timothy.
Added:
-500+ New Renders.
-34+ New Animations.
Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes
-Bug where Schmidt was mixed with Eilhart.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
John
Andrew
Office
Timothy
Jeremy
Basement with Mayor
Fib
Warehouse
Beach
Cosplay

You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Dec 28, 2017
View attachment 3385005

Chapter 2 Episode 15 beta is out

Hello, dear Patrons!
This is the BETA release of Chapter 2 Episode 15 and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.
This time we have done almost the same amount of work as previously but it took a bit more time. Like two weeks more, but It's because of all of the holidays etc. The next update should come out sooner.

In this update, you will meet horny John for a short scene that you can get only with max corruption points. Anna will get some morning coffee from Andrew. There is still some work at the office and Anna needs help from Timothy. Jeremy will need some help with the Mayor but Anna will decide how it goes. There will also be a fun beach scene with new neighbors. Also, the criminal path will take a new turn and complicate things further. Anna will also go to the cosplay event with Timothy.
Added:
-500+ New Renders.
-34+ New Animations.
Fixed:

-Several Typo fixes
-Bug where Schmidt was mixed with Eilhart.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
John
Andrew
Office
Timothy
Jeremy
Basement with Mayor
Fib
Warehouse
Beach
Cosplay

You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep
8gzxki.jpg

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I've got to say, that update is very poor, imo.
Don't spoiler yourself, if you don't want to know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. The beach scene could have been way better but it turned out as mid. The cosplay event also could have gone wild, instead it is cut in half and Anna didn't show anything to the crowd. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes