RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
My review for the novel

5/10 the only render good were the ones with James and in the pond
Honestly I think DeepSleep could have used time to progress the main story of actual game and not this side bullshit novel!

I hope weekly updates should start for main game from next week or as soon as possible

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
My review for the novel

5/10 the only render good were the ones with James and in the pond
Honestly I think DeepSleep could have used time to progress the main story of actual game and not this side bullshit novel!

I hope weekly updates should start for main game from next week or as soon as possible
One of the main reasons for doing it, was to have a break from the main game. This is one of the longest running games on this site and sometimes the Devs need to do something a bit different, so that they can carry on progressing the main storyline without getting burned out. There's probably still a long way to go in this game, as long as the Devs remain motivated, so having one of these short novels every other year, should be viewed more as a necessary trade-off for the Devs continuing with it at all.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2019
I checked the first chapter at what frequency the updates are released and on average it was about 2 months (e.g. from 0.1 to 0.2) and it reached 2.0 in 2020.
Since chapter 2 for about a year the update frequency has always been the same (barring unforeseen events) but from 0.995 to 0.996.
The second chapter officially began at the end of 2020 and 1.0 in theory was supposed to be released this year... it will take another 3 years for the release of 2.0 at this rate.
I don't question the quality of the game which remains one of the best currently, but he should ask other people for support to help speed up the project

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
One of the main reasons for doing it, was to have a break from the main game. This is one of the longest running games on this site and sometimes the Devs need to do something a bit different, so that they can carry on progressing the main storyline without getting burned out. There's probably still a long way to go in this game, as long as the Devs remain motivated, so having one of these short novels every other year, should be viewed more as a necessary trade-off for the Devs continuing with it at all.
Just a opinion
Many devs go on development breaks instead of starting side novels! Developer going on holidays is understandable but not this!
The novel before this was well made but this seems little rushed up
REMEMBER QUALITY>>>QUANTITY

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Just a opinion
Many devs go on development breaks instead of starting side novels! Developer going on holidays is understandable but not this!
The novel before this was well made but this seems little rushed up
REMEMBER QUALITY>>>QUANTITY
You're missing the point. It's not about having a break from work, it's about working on something else besides the main Anna game. Simply by working on something different, can reinvigorate the Devs creative juices, regardless of whether the end product is good or not. As long as it keeps them working on the main game, personally I couldn't care less. All of the short novels have been just side fluff when compared with the main game, providing some moderately interesting backstory and not much more.

The only quality I care about, is within Anna Exciting Affection, the short novels are just a means to an end

Reactions: RecklessOG

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I checked the first chapter at what frequency the updates are released and on average it was about 2 months (e.g. from 0.1 to 0.2) and it reached 2.0 in 2020.
Since chapter 2 for about a year the update frequency has always been the same (barring unforeseen events) but from 0.995 to 0.996.
The second chapter officially began at the end of 2020 and 1.0 in theory was supposed to be released this year... it will take another 3 years for the release of 2.0 at this rate.
I don't question the quality of the game which remains one of the best currently, but he should ask other people for support to help speed up the project
Their update numbering is different in Chapter 2, than it was in Chapter 1. The last update was No.16 of Chapter 2, which would mean if Chapter 2 was numbered the same as Chapter 1, it would be v1.6. So we're not really that far from v2.0. Chapter 1 covered a 29 day period, and we're presently 17 days into Chapter 2. If you consider that during the first week of Chapter 1, there were considerably less scenes per day, than we get now, we're probably not that far from covering a similar amount of content during Chapter 2, as we got in Chapter 1. So it's possible No 20 of Chapter2 will be the last one again. And then after that Chapter 3 will begin.

The Chapter 2 download is now about 3.5GB. So in 4 updates, it will be about 4.5GB. So it could be then, or maybe a few more when it gets over 5GB?

• Wow
Reactions: PickerLewd

Krysteena

Nov 20, 2017
Hi, does anyone have a folder with all the wallpapers so far? It seems that the one posted on the front page doesnt have a lot

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Yep, my mind went to the planet as well. As in 'big and round' ass same as the planet.
Some of his descriptive writing in the past though, hasn't been as accurate.

'Anna was like a criminal, stealing moments from Sergey's mind'

Maybe, he'd just watched 'Inception', prior to writing that?

• Haha
Reactions: DD3DD and Zane11

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
Awake often gets carried away with his descriptive writing. I assume he actually meant the planet Jupiter, and not the god.
Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system... Speaking about Anna’s ass, that it can compete in size with the planet Jupiter, then this is something incredible. If Jason had said this out loud, Anna definitely would not have gone swimming with him and would have immediately gone home.

• Haha
Reactions: bodean8 and DD3DD

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Jupiter is the largest planet in the solar system... Speaking about Anna’s ass, that it can compete in size with the planet Jupiter, then this is something incredible. If Jason had said this out loud, Anna definitely would not have gone swimming with him and would have immediately gone home.
Not necessarily. Big asses are fashionable, with many people presently. A lot of women spend a lot of time at the gym doing squats, specifically to get a bigger ass. In the past, what might have been viewed as an insult, could now be seen as a compliment.

In any case, Deep loves women with big asses. He's said so on many occasions, and that's the main reason why Anna and Rebecca have big asses. Therefore, it stands to reason Anna would not view a guy suggesting she has a big, beautiful ass, as anything but a compliment.

Reactions: Smirniy
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes