Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nice update Latex and thx Darkman_13 for the weekly update.

damn I love the look of Anna in the pic grey suits her very well and love the style overall very much.

about the scenes:

agaia teasing scene with John?>.> I am interested in John much more than the brother tbh..

if the scene with Emily’s brother turns out bigger than either the Hobo scene or the Spa scene I am VERY sad.

i don’t think that especially the hobo scene will be just an introduction even he might come more often if you give him attention. That wouldn’t fit a hobo and the hole character.

the spa scene might be a just a teasing scene even a part of me still hoped it will be the 3rd biggest scene in the update.

The rest sounds very likely and reasonable (y)
Agree on her grey dress and John over brother.:love:
I was actually hoping for the taxman to have a scene after he drove Anna home but that is also something that will be very hot when we get that "route"/scene, and will we see more of Paul(coffee shop) wasn't he also in a small scene were Anna meet him in the bar?:unsure:

In... V1.9 I think/(hope) at least we get Jeremy and Ashley content :ROFLMAO::love:
And will we have a small check-up again soon at hospital?

MrHero67

Aug 17, 2019
View attachment 475833

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Another quick weekly progress update. I have been working on a character that's going to be added in the next update. A lot of you got right what that's going to be. For those that don't want to encounter him will have an option to opt-out and not deal with him as he's more like side stuff and he's not going to impact Anna's story too much.
In the image, you can see that Anna is at Emily's, you can also probably guess whos is the character in front. It's been a long time since we saw him the last time, but it's time to reintroduce him, and I bet it's going to be a hot scene. The image is not representing everything that will be going on there.
December is here, and I know that everyone is waiting for the next update and you know that I'm doing my best to deliver the best I can. I had to do some fixes to the previous update as well as a lot of new stuff, I aim to release in December.
Thank you again for your amazing support. I appreciate all of the comments and private messages.

Sincerely yours,

Deep
:love::love::love:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
but he's only "aiming" for december like he was aiming at first for "november"..
lsdt year we got a really neat short novel before Christmas so I am very confident deep has nearly finished the update.
Scenes I am fairly sure he has finished now:
Emily/Brian
Alfred/Friends
Hobo :devilish:
(Spa) :love:

So be safe he will release next update either next week or the week after

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
DeepSleep Conrgats for your great work
can you please make a Gangbang Orgy scene with Anna and Emily and give a little more Attention to Emily
please???
(sorry for my english)

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Ok wait, there is emilys brother and hobos now? What is the latest version? I'm not getting that scene.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Ok wait, there is emilys brother and hobos now? What is the latest version? I'm not getting that scene.
emilys brother appeared when he hit anna with his car and will come next update. hobo is totally new and a fan fav. he will also come next update.

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
emilys brother appeared when he hit anna with his car and will come next update. hobo is totally new and a fan fav. he will also come next update.
Oh, so not yet added? I thought i was missing something, but no. Hahah thanks for the info.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Oh, Starke is back. Lurking around other game threads and posting shit.
This is what rumors do. :LOL:

I am not starke, I never claimed to be starke or associated in any way shape or form with starke. One person made that rumor in the Fleeting Iris thread and people have been riding on it since because I didn't put a stop to it just because I thought it was pretty stupid to assume I was so I didn't bother to shut it down.

But let's say just to amuse you that I was indeed him. How does that make what I said less factual? How is that an argument against you milking the fuck out of people?

What's incredibly funny to me is that even though I am not starke I get so much shit just from people thinking I am. Which makes me somewhat understand why he was constantly arguing back in ULMF which by the way.

Last time some guy around here told me "starke was a piece of shit troll back in ULMF" I actually took some time to go look at his post history and check if he really was the person who a lot of people claims he was. Not once I saw him do anything but reply to pretty obvious trolls. I would actually love to see anyone say something credible and backed up by empirical proof against him other than "he put translations behind a paywall" which is the only thing negative I found in about an hour of amusing arguments and trolls, some of which I have recognized the same nicknames here, being shut down.

Honestly, some of you people can be seriously fucking stupid at times and just vomit a bunch of crap with absolutely no facts to back anything you say up. Sheeeeesh.

Bruv you from Ealing Bruv? ;)
Acton bruv.

Reactions: penmaster

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
This is what rumors do. :LOL:

I am not starke, I never claimed to be starke or associated in any way shape or form with starke. One person made that rumor in the Fleeting Iris thread and people have been riding on it since because I didn't put a stop to it just because I thought it was pretty stupid to assume I was so I didn't bother to shut it down.

But let's say just to amuse you that I was indeed him. How does that make what I said less factual? How is that an argument against you milking the fuck out of people?

What's incredibly funny to me is that even though I am not starke I get so much shit just from people thinking I am. Which makes me somewhat understand why he was constantly arguing back in ULMF which by the way.

Last time some guy around here told me "starke was a piece of shit troll back in ULMF" I actually took some time to go look at his post history and check if he really was the person who a lot of people claims he was. Not once I saw him do anything but reply to pretty obvious trolls. I would actually love to see anyone say something credible and backed up by empirical proof against him other than "he put translations behind a paywall" which is the only thing negative I found in about an hour of amusing arguments and trolls, some of which I have recognized the same nicknames here, being shut down.

Honestly, some of you people can be seriously fucking stupid at times and just vomit a bunch of crap with absolutely no facts to back anything you say up. Sheeeeesh.

Acton bruv.
idk who you are or starke is but you just came here to post some negative out of place comment which is totally subjective.
Let’s you are right and deep would try to „milk“ us: there are plenty who do MUCH worser! I can’t effort his bigger tiers atm and he still responds to me unlike others and even said it’s totally fine.
he has more reasonable tiers than many other patreon creators.
And he tries to deliver at least every 2 (sometimes 3) months which is also relative rare cause even there are some who update maybe every 2 weeks or month, there are plenty who update their game every half a year or longer. Or don’t update anymore. Idk what standards your have but mine are not low and I am still thankful and happy about most stuff deep is creating and doing. He is a cool dude with some nice fetishes which seem to be more minor and he still does it unlike others who make e.g. futa content do earn more money instead of stay true to their roots.
He also created one of the by far best female girls which is almost the perfect woman for me personally look wise.
How dare you to flame him?! Can you do better? Are you some royal prick who thinks his opinion counts more and is „the truth“? No. No I don’t think so.
Have a nice day and think more before posting. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes