Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
Well, holiday season is upon us, so I am writing a letter to Santa, and including you all.
Dear Santa,
We are semi organized bunch of pervs, and have been really good all year (wanking vigorously, playing dirty games and so on), we would like to ask for something nice this Yuletide. So in our Xmas stocking we would like our gal Anna, without stockings or any other piece of clothing, doing all that kinky stuff. Come on, Nicky, judging by all those games, you are the biggest perv of us all, do us that little thing, it is just an update of our favorite game. You should try it, bet you would like it.
Sincerely yours, Pervs of the World Unite.

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i wanted the first time try to replay option with the IPad thingy but its bugged it seems. i always get jeremy bdsm scene without pics after entering the room and then after patricks son it blacks out and i can't do anything

Reactions: Latex224

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
i wanted the first time try to replay option with the IPad thingy but its bugged it seems. i always get jeremy bdsm scene without pics after entering the room and then after patricks son it blacks out and i can't do anything
Let Deep know. ;-)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Maybe DeepSleep favorite scene? :unsure::ROFLMAO::love: hihi

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
28-2 spa 8.jpg

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.
I have not much stuff to add at the moment. Most of the scenes are done and rendered so that's good and everything goes according to the plan. So far everything runs smooth and I'm happy about it.
Here you can see a spa scene again. By the looks of it, there should be a naughty outcome. It is so, but it all will depend on your choices both in this scene and in a previous job scene at the hotel. I think that it will make it a bit more interesting.

At the moment a planned scene list is following.
Added scene with Alfred's friends, Emily (and his brother), Spa, Bar, Industrial district (new character), John and Adult shop.

I think that the next update is going to be hot. A lot of action and naughty stuff for you to enjoy.
Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 481700

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick update on the progress of the next release.
I have not much stuff to add at the moment. Most of the scenes are done and rendered so that's good and everything goes according to the plan. So far everything runs smooth and I'm happy about it.
Here you can see a spa scene again. By the looks of it, there should be a naughty outcome. It is so, but it all will depend on your choices both in this scene and in a previous job scene at the hotel. I think that it will make it a bit more interesting.

At the moment a planned scene list is following.
Added scene with Alfred's friends, Emily (and his brother), Spa, Bar, Industrial district (new character), John and Adult shop.

I think that the next update is going to be hot. A lot of action and naughty stuff for you to enjoy.
Thank you again for your amazing support!

Deep
Thank's for sharing brotha :-D

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Does anyone know when a new update is coming out, no one is saying anything specifically
???????????????????????????????????????? :mad::mad::mad::cautious:
deep really tries to be in contact with the community already and we at least know it’s this month.

some communicate far less and according to his wording we - again - know it’s nearly finished.

and if you follow deep longer as I do he always try to make certain yearly festivals special. ;)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Found a typo (aside from the rest of the dialogue sounding like it was machine translated..poorly lol) ... not sure if the dev knows or not, or even if they read these comments...so just in case ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
flash should say flush

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes