Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
The difference is a patron is paying him to create stuff, not paying for the creation. It's a subtle, but important, distinction.

"Here's some money, go work on your art" vs "here's some money, give me an update".

And you don't have to buy (!) it; we're allowed to have different opinions! :)
Couldn't be put any better.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He said this week release and yet he releases it on Sunday. Well some guys really were right. Congrats to them. But it’s a bit strange... even I would give him more time he really said now the 3rd time it gets delayed even after teasering and calling dates.
Deep really should get a step back and tell us the release when he is 95% done. It’s not only good for us, it’s also better for him.

well Sunday then xD hopefully this time fortune and destiny are with us...
Some places the week goes Sunday to Saturday. Other places (Europe) the week goes Monday to Sunday. So Sunday is still "this week".

I've learned that in software development, when the release is "this week", it means 11:59:59 pm Saturday night in a time zone of the dev's choice (GMT-12, the international date line). Or 23:59:59 Sunday night for those in Europe!

Zapo3

Apr 23, 2017
We all know what a donation is. Although they charge you commercial transaction taxes. But there is a monthly commitment for your donation that is never fulfilled. We could make donations exclusively when they give us the update. It would be right.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
We all know what a donation is. Although they charge you commercial transaction taxes. But there is a monthly commitment for your donation that is never fulfilled. We could make donations exclusively when they give us the update. It would be right.
But you can do that. Join when he does an update, then cancel. Bam, donation per update.

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Some places the week goes Sunday to Saturday. Other places (Europe) the week goes Monday to Sunday. So Sunday is still "this week".

I've learned that in software development, when the release is "this week", it means 11:59:59 pm Saturday night in a time zone of the dev's choice (GMT-12, the international date line). Or 23:59:59 Sunday night for those in Europe!
Lol yes Arena net was a boss in the matter, saying an update or addon would come "by the end of the year" and having it on december on the 30 or 31. They did this a few time if i remember well.

KORAAN

Jan 4, 2019
Guys lets not forget that he is giving us a freaking HOBO in the game which a lot of us wanted. I want him to take as long as possible to give the us best possible update, remember last update? it sucked ass. Last 2 of the Alfred's scene also sucked ass (shitty buildup and Anna forcing Alfred rather than the other way around XD) and TBH last Alfred's scene was straight up funny I mean the guy is a fucking old hag not a Casanova and he's banging two chicks like Anna at the same time XD.
The last JOHN's scene with MrParker was amazing I wish there would be scenes like that in AEA too. And DeepSleep please dude let the HOBO and Alfred force Anna to smash rather than the other way around _/\_.

Last edited:

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
Guys lets not forget that he is giving us a freaking HOBO in the game which a lot of us wanted. I want him to take as long as possible to give the us best possible update, remember last update? it sucked ass. Last 2 of the Alfred's scene also sucked ass (shitty buildup and Anna forcing Alfred rather than the other way around XD) and TBH last Alfred's scene was straight up funny I mean the guy is a fucking old hag not a Casanova and he's banging two chicks like Anna at the same time XD.
The last JOHN's scene with MrParker was amazing I wish there would be scenes like that in AEA too. And DeepSleep please dude let the HOBO and Alfred force Anna to smash rather than the other way around _/\_.
i agree

Reactions: KORAAN
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes