Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
well u wrong, uasualy it takes a mouth mount and week its been almost 2 months
If you check the last weekly update that was shared, he says he is working on a new side story/novel, so my best guess is that the novel will be released around the end of the month, depending on what he adds to it. (The novel is using the renpy engine and he will try add new things to it.) So my best guess for the main game to get next update will be around December i think.
But in the end only DeepSleep himself knows when the updates is ready.

PS: The releases are usually 2 - 2,5 moths apart, sometimes 3. ;)

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1599410570109.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update of things to come.
So far I have done most of the renders for the visual novel. It will be quite longer than I first planned as I wanted to try branching with different choices as I talked before. There will be more than one sexual scenes but I'm not going to make them too heavy render wise to save time, but they will still be long enough to enjoy them.
Here you can see a little tease to the scene in a gym. Not much is going to happen there, but I wanted to finally introduce Anna to that place :)
I have also decided the order of scene for the last update so I wouldn't need to remake too many renders and scenes. Still, some changes and new renders will be needed.
Anyway, I like what I have planned for the visual novel and the next update and it makes me excited and even more enthusiastic about working on Anna.
Sincerely yours,
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 804437

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

So far I have done most of the renders for the visual novel. It will be quite longer than I first planned as I wanted to try branching with different choices as I talked before. There will be more than one sexual scenes but I'm not going to make them too heavy render wise to save time, but they will still be long enough to enjoy them.
Here you can see a little tease to the scene in a gym. Not much is going to happen there, but I wanted to finally introduce Anna to that place :)
I have also decided the order of scene for the last update so I wouldn't need to remake too many renders and scenes. Still, some changes and new renders will be needed.
Anyway, I like what I have planned for the visual novel and the next update and it makes me excited and even more enthusiastic about working on Anna.
Sincerely yours,
Deep
Thank you for sharing my friend. :)
Looks hot, looking forward to a new short novel. I like the outfit Anna and her friend is wearing but i must say i would prefer Anna in leggings rather than shorts. ;)
I also think that the gym scene/place won't be locked only for the novel but also will see the daylight in the main game. ;)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
View attachment 804437

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Sincerely yours,
Deep
Ok. That image is one of the sexiest I've ever seen! Can't wait to see what happen ... thanks for sharing Darkman_13

Reactions: Darkman_13

dond1

Jul 29, 2019
How can you play this on fullscreen without the damn borders? no option inside the game

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes