Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Just a quick weekly update on the progress.

First thing is that I finally added a progress meter on the first page so you can see how things are going. As most of you know, the Render one usually takes the longest as setting up scenes and rendering them takes the most time. Animations, dialogues, and programming take less time if everything runs smoothly. I hope that those indicators will help to determine the state of the next updates. As for now, it's set for the novel's time frame.

From the progress meter, you can see that novel is coming at a good pace and I think that it should take a bit longer than a week to finish. What I still haven't decided is if I should add it to the original Hard exam novel or make a separate one. What do you think?

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

p.s. What do you think of her expression? :)
Thanks for the share brother. :)

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

First thing is that I finally added a progress meter on the first page so you can see how things are going. As most of you know, the Render one usually takes the longest as setting up scenes and rendering them takes the most time. Animations, dialogues, and programming take less time if everything runs smoothly. I hope that those indicators will help to determine the state of the next updates. As for now, it's set for the novel's time frame.

From the progress meter, you can see that novel is coming at a good pace and I think that it should take a bit longer than a week to finish. What I still haven't decided is if I should add it to the original Hard exam novel or make a separate one. What do you think?

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

I vote add it to Hard Exam, since it from the same time era and following up on what already happened.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

That's it for now.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Great expression, is what I think.

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Do you miss any content if you follow the quest journal?
Is the story linear or can you achieve different outcomes?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Do you miss any content if you follow the quest journal?
Is the story linear or can you achieve different outcomes?
although u can miss some small CGs if u dont pay attention to dialogue. Burger stand, black dildo and 2-3 more are there i think.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
y

yeah i know but when has he released this pic?is it from last weekly update?do weekly updates have more than on pic?
Weekly updates does usually consist of 1 image, the one Mariano95 shared is most likely a picture that was updated to the "picture"/"image" folder. ;)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Weekly updates does usually consist of 1 image, the one Mariano95 shared is most likely a picture that was updated to the "picture"/"image" folder. ;)
Yeah. I posted just that one while waiting the release; it's just a little tease, so I won't say/post anything more ;).
Lately I spent some time here in this forum looking for some infos about a couple of games I like and I get kinda pissed first about the lack of communication of some devs who simply disappeard without any explanation and second I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that ... there are al lot of great games but in the end considering the communication between devs and "players", the game itself and the quality of the comments/conversations, Anna EA still is at top of the list. Seriously guys, I might have missed some comments but I don't remember bad behaviours in this thread or a lack of infos from Deep; so I guess sometimes (if I can) I can post one "bonus image" to help during the waiting.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Yeah. I posted just that one while waiting the release; it's just a little tease, so I won't say/post anything more ;).
Lately I spent some time here in this forum looking for some infos about a couple of games I like and I get kinda pissed first about the lack of communication of some devs who simply disappeard without any explanation and second I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that ... there are al lot of great games but in the end considering the communication between devs and "players", the game itself and the quality of the comments/conversations, Anna EA still is at top of the list. Seriously guys, I might have missed some comments but I don't remember bad behaviours in this thread or a lack of infos from Deep; so I guess sometimes (if I can) I can post one "bonus image" to help during the waiting.
I is a good tease. ;) (It is from the novel right? Not the main game?) :unsure:
I know, some devs just goes awol/lacks in communication. (at least some of them who are in this forum)
A little sad though since a good communication is always a good thing. :)
I would say that the those who keeps asking for the
I found a huge amount of comments from people demanding the "top version of the game" or asking if somebody could get an elite membership for an early release and then post the link for everybody and stuff like that
are even more annoying, like Fashion Business for instance.

A post or two with a small teaser is always welcome :p ;)

Reactions: Mariano95 and Gisgo
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes