Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Short novel - Hard Exam 2

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have finally finished another short novel that is a continuation of the Hard Exam. You can find it
There are versions for PC, Mac, and Android.

The first part of the Hard Exam is

Android version coming when I figure out how to export it.
I decided to make as a separate novel as I'm using 1920x1080 images now. I hope that you will like it.
There are almost 200 renders and 10 animations. I'll see how it works, might use such style in the future as well.

The story continues where it left at Hard Exam first part, but this time there will three naughty endings, so you can replay and find them. It will be easy as android lets you skip text. Of course, the most extended one will be with the janitor's scene.
I will release it first to the elite 25$+ patrons and after three days to the next tier and so on.
This is the early release so there might be some changes if I find bugs or when I receive proofreaders text.

That's it for now. Now starts the work on the next update for the main game.
Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hard exam part 2 (short novel):

Mega (PC)

Mega (Mac)
Thanks 4 the link :love:

Short novel - Hard Exam 2

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have finally finished another short novel that is a continuation of the Hard Exam. You can find it
There are versions for PC, Mac, and Android.

The first part of the Hard Exam is

Android version coming when I figure out how to export it.
I decided to make as a separate novel as I'm using 1920x1080 images now. I hope that you will like it.
There are almost 200 renders and 10 animations. I'll see how it works, might use such style in the future as well.

The story continues where it left at Hard Exam first part, but this time there will three naughty endings, so you can replay and find them. It will be easy as android lets you skip text. Of course, the most extended one will be with the janitor's scene.
I will release it first to the elite 25$+ patrons and after three days to the next tier and so on.
This is the early release so there might be some changes if I find bugs or when I receive proofreaders text.

That's it for now. Now starts the work on the next update for the main game.
Deep
Thanks 4 the Weekly Update text :love:

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Guys, i couldn't find the first visual novel of Anna before she moves in the city, i have hard exam (2nd visual novel), christmas gift (3rd visual novel), and hard exam 2 (4th visual novel) but i can't see the 1st one. Anyone knows where to find it?

art3mis_03

Oct 19, 2019
cuando voy a casa me dice "deveria invitar a alfred", donde esta?

When I go home he says "I should invite Alfred", where is he?

logan0891

Mar 26, 2020
I don't know, perhaps Anna's Doc will treat Andrew and somehow manage to get Anna on his bed (doggy) and fuck her hard n hot "in-front" of a dizzy Andrew :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
NO NO NO !!! You heartless bastards - Latex do you remember what our German friend said ? - #AndrewLifeMatters !!!
:KEK:
But seriously, if Deep doesn't kill him or worse, turns him into a cockold then for me is ... ecbf1c0337f0623160ac56c89d64d601.jpg

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
NO NO NO !!! You heartless bastards - Latex do you remember what our German friend said ? - #AndrewLifeMatters !!!
:KEK:
But seriously, if Deep doesn't kill him or worse, turns him into a cockold then for me is ... View attachment 836375
To be honest i would like for him to live BUT Anna should definitely break up with him.
If Anna somewhat manage to forgive him after the kidnapping he planned then Anna is really sick. I would bet 9 out 10 times that a sister bond/brother bond is stronger then a boyfriend bond ;)

But yeah, it would be funny to see whats happen next. (y)

• Hey there
Reactions: Marc us

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Its high time we got rid of Andrew he is such a moron and a useless dick he cramps the whole style, his part is over lets move on (I hope)

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes