Jun 2, 2020
A couple questions first.

Which version are you playing currently? ie: Visual Novel or Sandbox style.
Which version were you playing in the update before this one? ie: VN or Sandbox
Did you try restarting from the beginning in the new version you are playing now?

This might be happening because you're trying to use saves from the other version of the game (ie: using VN saves in the Sandbox style game).
This explains everything :unsure:

Jun 2, 2020
A couple questions first.

Which version are you playing currently? ie: Visual Novel or Sandbox style.
Which version were you playing in the update before this one? ie: VN or Sandbox
Did you try restarting from the beginning in the new version you are playing now?

This might be happening because you're trying to use saves from the other version of the game (ie: using VN saves in the Sandbox style game).
very well. Please explain the difference between VN and Semi-Sandbox! and maybe after that we will be able to choose a version that suits us. :unsure: please

• Haha
Reactions: Pogo123

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
very well. Please explain the difference between VN and Semi-Sandbox! and maybe after that we will be able to choose a version that suits us. :unsure: please
VN if i'm not mistaken is the version where you just click and read. No map to navigate (Very same as the fan-made Chpt1 version) In the Sandbox version you will have to navigate through a map to get to your location etc

Last edited:
Reactions: oldschool34500

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
It's pretty self-explanatory to be honest. The visual novel version of the game is more of a just click through to read the story and see the sex scenes. The sandbox mode has a map where you click through and navigate the game to get to the story parts. One is more to only read, the other is more interactive.

You can see in the original post of this thread that the two version are available for download. You can always try out both and figure out which one you like better since the game is not all that large, or long, just yet.

Jun 2, 2020
It's pretty self-explanatory to be honest. The visual novel version of the game is more of a just click through to read the story and see the sex scenes. The sandbox mode has a map where you click through and navigate the game to get to the story parts. One is more to only read, the other is more interactive.

You can see in the original post of this thread that the two version are available for download. You can always try out both and figure out which one you like better since the game is not all that large, or long, just yet.
thank you for all these explanations which helped me greatly (y)

Reactions: Cybernetics
Jul 23, 2018
So does anyone have any links to the fan signs for Anna? I just found out how to add fan signs thanks to Zane however I can't seem to find any links to copy and paste. I see a ton of people have some but no idea where to get them.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes