shivz889

Jul 19, 2017
guys, does the VN links of the game also include chapter 1. or should I download the unofficial renpy for that?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
guys, does the VN links of the game also include chapter 1. or should I download the unofficial renpy for that?
It's just chapter 2, so yes download the unofficial renpy first.

Learned that the hard way by playing chapter 2 first lol

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Just downloaded this and chose the "Jeremy Dead" option when you first get to office, and yet when I get close to end, sure enough, the Fat Bastard was alive enough to invite Anna to his apartment and ask her for a favor. Any idea if this is a glitch or intentional decision by the creator?

Reactions: pleaseletme

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just downloaded this and chose the "Jeremy Dead" option when you first get to office, and yet when I get close to end, sure enough, the Fat Bastard was alive enough to invite Anna to his apartment and ask her for a favor. Any idea if this is a glitch or intentional decision by the creator?
I think I remember that as well. Might be a bug, because it didn't really affect the story. By the end of the current version, it was Ethan who showed Anna the dungeon instead of Jeremy.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
there is no news yet, Deep promised to release the game in December so we are waiting, I think it will be next weekend

khantus

Jan 30, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

A quick progress update for the next release.

I know that I mentioned my plans to release the next update in the middle of December, but apparently, it's not going to happen. I had a lot of stuff happening in my life that took away time and energy. Even though I tried working on the game every day it wasn't enough and renders didn't come in as fast as I wanted. Awake is doing his job great and is adding renders and new stuff to the game as soon as I edit them. We are near finishing the next update but there is still enough stuff to do and with Christmas coming, I hope to finish everything at the beginning of January.

Anyway, here you can see that the corporate party is going to have everyone from the office and some more. This update will be more dependant on your previous choices and the ones you will make during the event. It is an experiment, but I hope you will like it.

Thank you again for your amazing support.

Deep

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I know that I mentioned my plans to release the next update in the middle of December, but apparently, it's not going to happen. I had a lot of stuff happening in my life that took away time and energy. Even though I tried working on the game every day it wasn't enough and renders didn't come in as fast as I wanted. Awake is doing his job great and is adding renders and new stuff to the game as soon as I edit them. We are near finishing the next update but there is still enough stuff to do and with Christmas coming, I hope to finish everything at the beginning of January.

Anyway, here you can see that the corporate party is going to have everyone from the office and some more. This update will be more dependant on your previous choices and the ones you will make during the event. It is an experiment, but I hope you will like it.

Deep
Thanks 4 the WU share. :)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
I saw the weather news: expected dicks storm for Anna in the next weeks ...

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Haven't played this for a long time. If fact, not even once since RenPy mode.

Read about the inclusion of ' meaningful ' choice options this time round for RenPy.
It sounds good in paper but just curious if its smoke and mirrors.

Too early to tell or?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Haven't played this for a long time. If fact, not even once since RenPy mode.

Read about the inclusion of ' meaningful ' choice options this time round for RenPy.
It sounds good in paper but just curious if its smoke and mirrors.

Too early to tell or?
It's a little early to tell but already there are certainly some choices branching out that seem to matter.
I'll put a spoiler tag just in case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: loloby and Pogo123
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes