Aug 12, 2020
Considering the staggering amount of creampies the MC has taken so far (if player opted), I don't think there is a pill out there that would have prevented pregnancy at this point. It's a nice alternate universe though, risk of pregnancy and STD's isn't even an afterthought.
Anyway in Deep's mind the pill is out there as she still hasn't gotten pregnant. As I said it's just a small detail that can be not worked out.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
fingers crossed update will be released as planned without any interruptions this time which would mean a release this week. :giggle::coffee:

btw i think the game is at a great status but ladys and gents: what about the idea of a cum-inside-pussy level meter or something?

i mean when you let a (or certain guys) cum (more often) in her pussy this should either increase her relationship level much (for maybe either additional sex scenes or sex scenes without story relevance) or ofc make her prego but this would make this complicated unless he makes anna into Manila Shaw 2.0 (that mechanic there is really intersting but nice)
The only problem with pregnancy, is because the way the game is set up in real time, from day to day with no time gaps, in all probability the game will be over, long before any pregnancy would have a chance of showing. It would just be a case of showing it briefly right at the end of the game, when there might be a time jump. In any case, Anna has been using the pill for some time, and it can take months for women to become fertile enough to get pregnant, after they stop using it.

Reactions: Gisgo and Sadowdark

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Considering the staggering amount of creampies the MC has taken so far (if player opted), I don't think there is a pill out there that would have prevented pregnancy at this point. It's a nice alternate universe though, risk of pregnancy and STD's isn't even an afterthought.
Even if she did end up getting pregnant, it wouldn't make any difference, because the game will be over long before she shows. So far all the content has taken place over a period of five weeks. And even if she got pregnant right now, it would be 3-4 months before even the slightest bump became apparent. By then the game will have been over for some time.

Which is probably why the Devs are not even considering it at this point. Any pregnancy will be at the end of the game, when a time jump will become possible. And as for STD's, well if that was a consideration, then this type of game would be a total nonstarter. It's supposed to be a fantasy at the end of the day, and that's just too much reality.

Reactions: Gisgo

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Okay you guys made some valid points about the prego stuff and a version of Manila Shaw would not fit the story of Anna.

But as mentioned there are still other options which Deep should really take into consideration since at the moment it feels kinda pointless and even nice still not that spicy or to have the option for some to cum in pussy or not.

As I wrote if you cum (more often) in her pussy this should either increase her relationship level much (for maybe either additional sex scenes or sex scenes without story relevance)

The prego stuff was just an extra thought and the least potential and serious option of them all I just wanted it to mention it for brainstorming purposes. I think the other options are way more likely and also way more fitting.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Its already past mid-September(as per the tentative release time earlier mentioned by DEV) but still there is no further update on the exact Release date/time. Has Mr. Deep Sleep really went to 'Sleep'? :D ;)

We are waiting for more content and storyline progress on Anna. :)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Its already past mid-September(as per the tentative release time earlier mentioned by DEV) but still there is no further update on the exact Release date/time. Has Mr. Deep Sleep really went to 'Sleep'? :D ;)

yes its mid septemeber now. but normally with a few exceptions he releases stuff on weekened (most of the time for whatever reason sundays - so even i also hope to see it before sunday it might get sunday - doubt there will be any weekly update before release now)

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
yes its mid septemeber now. but normally with a few exceptions he releases stuff on weekened (most of the time for whatever reason sundays - so even i also hope to see it before sunday it might get sunday - doubt there will be any weekly update before release now)
Thanks Pogo123 - Hoping your words turn out to be true on this Sunday. :)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi,
what is the difference between VN, sandbox and the chp1?
Chp1 is rpgm .
VN- is visual novel. You just click what option you like.
Sandbox- is first select proper location and then scene occurs. Think of it as restricted open-world type.

Reactions: kyxlian

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

He never said he was definitely going to release mid-September. Just that he hoped to, and he still might this weekend. But if he doesn't, I'm sure it won't be too long after before he does.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi,
what is the difference between VN, sandbox and the chp1?
chapter1: made in rpgmaker (you know that gameboy inferface and stuff)
chapter2: sandbox and renpy

sandbox: you can choose what you want to do first in no specific order which can be nice if you do a good quest journal and a good map - which both Deep did.

VN: visual novel style often used in renpy format. you have many renders like a imagebook. you normally don't have many choices in VN cause they tell a closed story.

yw

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes