Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Any news about the update on discord or patreon ?

Just curious to see new Anna shoot in the new update
No, there probably won't be anything till they're ready to release. It sounds like they've decided to make additional renders to fill in the 'plot holes'. So it just depends how much work that entails. At this stage, it looks like the update won't be released till Sunday at the earliest. So hopefully we'll hear something on Friday or Saturday.

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
No, there probably won't be anything till they're ready to release. It sounds like they've decided to make additional renders to fill in the 'plot holes'. So it just depends how much work that entails. At this stage, it looks like the update won't be released till Sunday at the earliest. So hopefully we'll hear something on Friday or Saturday.
Thanks for the news on update

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
View attachment 2051115

Hello, dear Patrons!

I hope that this is the last weekly update before the release.

I know I told you that the next update would be out in the middle of September but we are still working on some stuff so it will take a bit more time to finish it. Had to redo some stuff and fix some plot holes we missed, that's why it takes more time than anticipated.

Still, some scenes will be quite hot and I bet that a lot of you will love them. I have never made so many animations just for one scene before :)

Thank you for your amazing support.

Sincerely yours,

Deep

Hi,

New fan of the game, still catching up.
What are your guesses will she have sex with this homeless man?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Hi,

New fan of the game, still catching up.
What are your guesses will she have sex with this homeless man?
If you mean Benjamin. She'll definitely have sex with him eventually. Not sure if it will happen this time around though. Anna doesn't really fancy him, and Benjamin isn't exactly the kind of guy who initiates sex. So far everything they've done, has been because Anna feels sorry for him. Something will have to change in their relationship, for them to get to the stage, where Anna considers having sex with him.

Actually, he's no longer homeless. In the next update, Anna will visit him in his new apartment.

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes