Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Or even more!
That's why I said 'at least'. It really depends on how long Deep and Awake maintain the desire to carry on with it. It's already one of the longest surviving adult games, and after another 3-4 years, it will have been going for almost a decade. I personally think they have enough potential material to keep going for longer than that. But if they lose the desire to carry on, that won't make any difference.

Which is why those of us who love and support this game, need to carry on saying positive things about it. Because that's what makes the Devs want to carry on with it. Deep has said time and again, that as long as enough people keep asking for more, he will endeavour to provide it.

Last edited:

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
That's why I said 'at least'. It really depends on how long Deep and Awake maintain the desire to carry on with it. It's already one of the longest surviving adult games, and after another 3-4 years, it will have been going for almost a decade. I personally think they have enough potential material to keep going for longer than that. But if they lose the desire to carry on, that won't make any difference.

Which is why those of us who love and support this game, need to carry on saying positive things about it. Because that's what makes the Devs want to carry on with it. Deep has said time and again, that as long as enough people keep asking for more, he will endeavour to provide it.
Well, everyone just says the updates are not coming, and they're restless about it because they want to see the updates. Isn't that should be enough for 'keep asking for more'? I think knowing people still talk about your game, good or bad, is a form of publicity and just tells you that people care about your game, that's why they talk about it, no?

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Well, everyone just says the updates are not coming, and they're restless about it because they want to see the updates. Isn't that should be enough for 'keep asking for more'? I think knowing people still talk about your game, good or bad, is a form of publicity and just tells you that people care about your game, that's why they talk about it, no?
The Devs are well aware that many people are impatient to play the game. It's not necessary to keep reminding them. I know they're doing everything they can to release this update as soon as they can. But releasing an update before they think it's ready, would just be creating a rod for their own backs. Because no doubt the same people criticising them now, would be criticising them even more if they released an update that was unplayable or didn't make sense because of big plot holes.

I have no problem with valid criticism. When I think they're doing something wrong, or improvements could be made to the game, I tell them to their face on Discord ( Where I know they're paying attention). But criticising them for not releasing by a certain date, when they never promised to do so, is not a valid criticism.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 135 Votes