Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
I would say if the update (to the original) isn't out by the end of today, and by the weekend turns into by Monday turns into who knows what, work on the mod should just go forward. Doesn't seem quite right to hold out on the whole update for an indeterminate amount of time for minor additions that won't be relevant to everyone's game.

Just my opinion, of course.

MrCrow

Jun 11, 2017
But of course ! I'm so stupid, why i didn't play the rpgm version already ?! ....... wait...... oh right that's because rpgm suck and that's why we're all here..

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
This is just a general thought i have whenever these discussions take this direction (and they always do), and not really specific to this thread, but i never got the idea that people expressing eagerness for someone's creative output should make that person upset, or should be pushed back against.

It's like, if people ever wanted something i worked on bad enough ask for it, i'd be fucking ecstatic. It would make my day ever single time.

Reactions: berny

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, but there is no point in asking for 1.2.2 ren'py when 1.2.2 rpgm is not available here yet.

Reactions: fbass

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There's a difference from wanting something out of appreciation and wanting something out of entitlement.

I am sure most creators are pleased and flattered by the former and (occasionally) irritated by the latter.

Fortunately the bulk of players appreciate (if not fully understand) the amount of effort many creators put in - in addition to their regular lives - and do try to not come off as "demanding", even if it's tough to be patient.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes