Ricardo100

Sep 12, 2018
When it's done. Patience, grasshopper. It's not like @osmcuser132 is getting paid for this...

You can choose to have sex with whoever you want. But, as I found out, if you stay loyal to her boyfriend there won't be much in the way of scenes.

Best to think of her as a slut, not your girl.
Take it easy my friend, I was just asking not demanding anything...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well then it's not for me ..

When it's done. Patience, grasshopper. It's not like @osmcuser132 is getting paid for this...

You can choose to have sex with whoever you want. But, as I found out, if you stay loyal to her boyfriend there won't be much in the way of scenes.

Best to think of her as a slut, not your girl.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, I think the basic principle behind this game is more about which combinations of cheating Anna is going to get involved with as opposed to how pure she can stay.

Bottom line, this is a corruption game where the MC is the one corrupted (logical, as a female lead). And while this wouldn't normally be a choice I'd make in a game to play, Anna is so scrumptious I play it more as a video game than an immersive game.

D

Deleted member 849740

As you may have seen in the main thread, there are some bugs and Deepsleep said on discord he is going try to release a fix today. So I'm waiting on that before I start converting.
As you may have seen in the main thread, there are some bugs and Deepsleep said on discord he is going try to release a fix today. So I'm waiting on that before I start converting.
Thank you all the time.

Thanks to you, you can play games

I'll wait until late. Do not hurry.

Thank you very much

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
So what's suppose to be new in this version? I just some minor changes while reading through the other thread

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You know me, i just can't do this to my girl... and yes she is super sexy

Yes, I think the basic principle behind this game is more about which combinations of cheating Anna is going to get involved with as opposed to how pure she can stay.

Bottom line, this is a corruption game where the MC is the one corrupted (logical, as a female lead). And while this wouldn't normally be a choice I'd make in a game to play, Anna is so scrumptious I play it more as a video game than an immersive game.

Reactions: UncleVT

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
The thing is, she's not your girl, you are the girl. But I still understand you even though I have nothing wrong with corruption games. I love them when they are nicely done unlike a majority of games these days.

Reactions: Three and Sorairei

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
I'm having a lot of fun trying to get her through her troubles without having to use her body. To be honest, the boyfriend is a selfish loser and doesn't deserve Anna. So the only time i did lewd things with someone other than my boyfriend was with the fat IT guy because he helped me out many times and he's the only guy who is actually kind and thoughtful. I also kissed a few girls because Anna has never tried that and it's not slutty to try it out. I also did the photo shoots but didn't take them too far so they aren't out of character.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Well then that is the challenge. I suppose a really hot girl in real life may experience to a degree the same sexual predatory advancements as Anna does and have to hold them off.
Thx for the info and with that outlook or way you play it, then maybe i'll give it a try.

I'm having a lot of fun trying to get her through her troubles without having to use her body. To be honest, the boyfriend is a selfish loser and doesn't deserve Anna. So the only time i did lewd things with someone other than my boyfriend was with the fat IT guy because he helped me out many times and he's the only guy who is actually kind and thoughtful. I also kissed a few girls because Anna has never tried that and it's not slutty to try it out. I also did the photo shoots but didn't take them too far so they aren't out of character.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well then that is the challenge. I suppose a really hot girl in real life may experience to a degree the same sexual predatory advancements as Anna does and have to hold them off.
Thx for the info and with that outlook or way you play it, then maybe i'll give it a try.
I think it helps that the boyfriend is an unlikable moron. I keep her pretty much lesbian, although the relationships with the geeky guy and the old man are pretty good. You can also have her become a lover to her sister and brother-in-law. It's kind of refreshing to join the couple instead of break them up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can someone update this to 1.2 please!
"Someone" would be osmcuser132. He's got to download the patch, patch the RPGM game, maybe play the patched game to see what changed, then work on the Ren'Py conversion. Patience, grasshopper. Give him some time.

Reactions: Jackiceman321
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes