rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This is outstanding! Any chance we see other RPGM games modded like this one (Coceter Chronicles, Lily of the Valley, etc.)?

Reactions: Sansimone72

Pheonix97

Jul 15, 2018
I just came across this game recently and I just loved it. Not to mention the absolute beauty Anna, she is just perfect from head to toe.

I saw that there are a lot of old guys in the game but I'm thankful that the players has the final word in who she must "interact with".

I found that the sex scenes finishes very quickly and has a monotonous tone to it. It's just that there are no different positions while having the sex scenes with a particular person.
There are some problem that I experienced while playing the game.
1. I noticed that even though I haven't chosen a particular path, it reflects in the dialogue. For example, in my game Anna didn't help Alfred to have a shower. But later in the game after cleaning the roof top garden and while taking the shower, she says "she liked what happened earlier in the shower and it was fun".
2. I saw that some scenes have been omitted and later saw those scenes when I started a new scene. 3. The beach scene with Diana and Timothy, there was no option to have sex or not, it just happened. Is it the way it is scripted in the game?
4. Anna got a date with the taxman and she also got job in massage centre. But didn't have any follow ups? Did I miss it or it is for later update?

Overall looking forward for the next update. Would also like to see the Android to get updated to the newest version. Great job developer .

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Does this game omit anything the original RPGM version has ? I see they have the same version number, so its current with the other one right ?

Curious if I will miss out on any scene or story dialogue by going with the remake ? Or does it just get rid of the "walk from point A to point B" ?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Does this game omit anything the original RPGM version has ? I see they have the same version number, so its current with the other one right ?

Curious if I will miss out on any scene or story dialogue by going with the remake ? Or does it just get rid of the "walk from point A to point B" ?
All the dialogue is there. Sometimes there is a transition image missing, but that's not too annoying.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I have asked because the Android version is 1.1
Try reading this thread instead of making useless posts. (specifically page 21)
Android still says 1.1.0 but it has been updated to 1.1.2 also.
I'm new to generating APK's (from Ren'py) so it seems I forgot to change a setting in the package generation.
I'm gonna leave it like this but I'll look in to it for v1.2.0
Reading is hard.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes