woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
I like how she acts all modest if you play her that way but she gets caught doing one bad thing and suddenly she agrees to basically be a stripper that doesn't even make sense if you've been playing her as a modest character she would never agree to that even when caught doing something wrong. lmao

Oh no I can't do this improper activity with a guy I am loyal to my bf but I'll immediately agree to walk around pretty much naked in front of dozens of drunk men because that's definitely consistent with the type of character I am. XD
Not suddenly... In prequel she agrees to sex with teacher for better note... :)

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Not suddenly... In prequel she agrees to sex with teacher for better note... :)
Well, the player is given the choice regarding the teacher in the prequel. She can say no. I like playing the "just say no" paths, just because fuck the blackmailers :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.1.2] [Osmcuser132] - Original Size: 975MB

Download PC (266MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Awesome work, could you please update the link for Android also? It is still in 1.1.0
Android still says 1.1.0 but it has been updated to 1.1.2 also.
I'm new to generating APK's (from Ren'py) so it seems I forgot to change a setting in the package generation.
I'm gonna leave it like this but I'll look in to it for v1.2.0

Reactions: Pheonix97

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Damn this is amazing. Renpy is really better for this type of erotic game. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Damn this is amazing. Renpy is really better for this type of erotic game. :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
The Renpy version could be better than the original if the developer was able to use his software properly.
At original I could always use the old SAVE files.

SO it just keeps a copy that you have to play through every new version again completely.

That's a pity

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The Renpy version could be better than the original if the developer was able to use his software properly.

SO it just keeps a copy that you have to play through every new version again completely.

That's a pity
It also needs music. And there's text missing as well. Not sure if this can always be expected with conversions like this though as it's the text that shows during thge RPGM screens

Feb 12, 2018
Is it just me or is this version no different than the last :'D where is the new stuff? For me it still ends after -> Alfred/Hektor DP -> Sex-shop -> masturbation. Then it says "now that is really it for 1.1.1" ... or something like that and just ends.

hotbara

Jul 14, 2017
Is it just me or is this version no different than the last :'D where is the new stuff? For me it still ends after -> Alfred/Hektor DP -> Sex-shop -> masturbation. Then it says "now that is really it for 1.1.1" ... or something like that and just ends.
me too

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017

That's a pity
This might be a side-effect of my Python conversion scripts, the whole game is completely regenerated from the RPGM every-time I make a new version. Maybe I'll have time to come up with a fix before Deepsleep releases 1.2.0 because I'm kind of busy at the moment.

same here
same problem
The difference between 1.1.0 and 1.1.2
- slight change to the striptease scene (you can choose to keep your underwear on) which is now also the trigger with the Patrick sex scene after (you need to sell them). The old trigger was the double BJ so you had to have chosen Jim to get the papers.
- the choice was added in the scene with Alfred to have sex with Alfred alone or do the threesome with Hector
- the black dildo masturbation scene has a better animation (the old one was kind of pixelated)

HenrikIbsen

Aug 24, 2017
This might be a side-effect of my Python conversion scripts, the whole game is completely regenerated from the RPGM every-time I make a new version. Maybe I'll have time to come up with a fix before Deepsleep releases 1.2.0 because I'm kind of busy at the moment.

- slight change to the striptease scene (you can choose to keep your underwear on) which is now also the trigger with the Patrick sex scene after (you need to sell them). The old trigger was the double BJ so you had to have chosen Jim to get the papers.
- the choice was added in the scene with Alfred to have sex with Alfred alone or do the threesome with Hector
- the black dildo masturbation scene has a better animation (the old one was kind of pixelated)
Thanks, I didn't know if it was another "start a new file" thing. Saved me some hassle. Best of luck with the scripting.

sam1019

May 15, 2018

thanx,but i see lot of difference between 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 like in 1.0.0 anna's coworker the fat guys scenes r not in 1.1.0?

manymagicks

May 3, 2018
Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way you could add place names ('Coffee Shop', 'Lindas Place' etc.) when transitioning between scenes in different buildings? I played the RPGM version, but it is still quite jarring when you click once and you are suddenly teleported somewhere else and then have to go through a couple of lines of conversation to understand where you might be now.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes