Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Back with another question, just saw a video of scenes from this game, and they have sound, does this Ren'py version remove the moaning sounds ? Or was my volume so low I missed it ?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I do not alter the video's in any way.
Normally the only sound you are missing in comparison with the original game is background music

Reactions: bernthal

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Yeah just noticed something super bad happened to my PC and took it in for repairs... Hopefully they can fix it without a complete system restore... :FeelsBadMan:

zsharkleaf

Sep 13, 2018
Salute to @DeepSleep for creating such a marvelous game i've ever known..
With "Anna" feels like i had cheating with her beside my wife..XD
Because she is too gorgeous to ignored..
:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: sadzero

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
I have to say, I've tried what I think is the original version of this game and I had a little difficulty with direction of where to go exactly. This remake version cuts all of the navigation out, making it very easy to just glide along the story and scenes. A very big thank you for this. It has made a big difference making this one of my favorites for sure. Great job!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Not judging people who do but I never understood why people liked rpgs in their adult games. For the most part there's not enough content to justify it being an rpg.

Reactions: bernthal

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
During the second massage with Chris after Andrew falls asleep, it gets to the part of the massage "he spread them a little so he can access them better" and then suddenly jumps to Anna standing next to Andrew trying to wake him. The pictures for the massage scene are in the images folder but it doesn't happen, im guessing there is something missing in the code.

EDIT: Another sudden jump is the trip to the beach with Diane. In the morning the last thing said is "Wonder where Andrew is, but well. i must run to the beach now." then it suddenly jumps to Anne on the plane with Jeremy and Liam. The going to the beach scene don't show up until after the plane trip.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Ive always been intrigued by this game and definitely Anna as she is hot.

But I just cannot get myself to play it due to you have to whore out Anna. Is this teh case?
I see in latest image on patreon it looks like she has a boyfriend or end up with one?

Suppose what i am asking is, is the idea of the game to whore her out or can you choose a one partner route?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Ive always been intrigued by this game and definitely Anna as she is hot.

But I just cannot get myself to play it due to you have to whore out Anna. Is this teh case?
I see in latest image on patreon it looks like she has a boyfriend or end up with one?

Suppose what i am asking is, is the idea of the game to whore her out or can you choose a one partner route?
It Changed a lot. A lot of things are avoidable now. Anna got some choices to tell people to get lost. That was something i didn't like in early releases also

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
OK.. I am one of those who don't like playing with a female protagonist due to the MC female is my girl and don't like sharing her i suppose.
I also don't like NTR or cheating games.

I can see from your signatures the type and style of games you like.

I'll give this a try then and see.

It Changed a lot. A lot of things are avoidable now. Anna got some choices to tell people to get lost. That was something i didn't like in early releases also

Reactions: Rroarr

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone knows when Renpy 1.2 comes out?
When it's done. Patience, grasshopper. It's not like @osmcuser132 is getting paid for this...

OK.. I am one of those who don't like playing with a female protagonist due to the MC female is my girl and don't like sharing her i suppose.
I also don't like NTR or cheating games.

I can see from your signatures the type and style of games you like.

I'll give this a try then and see.
You can choose to have sex with whoever you want. But, as I found out, if you stay loyal to her boyfriend there won't be much in the way of scenes.

Best to think of her as a slut, not your girl.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes