koureas

Jun 25, 2017
i already download the rpgm and i dint see this so i have to download again:perservingface::perservingface::perservingface:
thanks for the game

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
FYI Deepsleep said on Discord he will release a 1.2.1 patch probably this weekend which will have alternative scenes for the Jeremy+Evil Dianne scenes. Therefore I will wait with my conversion until then.

osmcuser132 Today at 11:07 AM
Are there alternative scenes if you rejected Jeremy because I read that even though you were not anally violated that you still have to go to the hospital
DeepSleep Today at 11:09 AM
no you don't but I will add anal masturbation scene so that those who are not on Jeremy's path also gets it.
will probably be out this weekend together with other fixes and additional small scene with Andrew

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
FYI Deepsleep said on Discord he will release a 1.2.1 or a patch probably this weekend which will have alternative scenes for the Jeremy+Evil Dianne scenes. Therefore I will wait with my conversion until then.
Makes sense. Thank you.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But I give you props for both doing that and posting about it. You are now a standard for all other "is the update out?" posters need to match.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Well they said when Deep Sleep release fix the update will be ready 1.2 fix its released! Is there working on the new update?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Well they said when Deep Sleep release fix the update will be ready 1.2 fix its released! Is there working on the new update?
Nope, the post didn't state that. Try reading it again, give it your best shot and really read it this time. You can do it, yes you can.

nxmxnh

Oct 9, 2018
anna exciting affection is a good game, but your ren'py remake makes it 10 times better. Just as if this also happens with elena's life, lida's adventure, lily of the valley and manila shaw..

Reactions: Namco15

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is the dev still planning that alternate scene version for this weekend? He released the newest version to lower tier patrons today. Didn't figure he would go ahead and do that if he was making changes.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I think I saw on Discord that he expected to release the final fix on Monday.

Reactions: Sieg Linde
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes