Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Replay room was nice addition! Allthoght its bit weird since you can watch scenes that dosen't include real scene only couple lines of text.
Change from rpg is also nice less running around, maybe dev will change now to renpy since mod is ready for it?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Thank you for changing this to renpy. I'm enjoying it so far.
Just in case you didn't notice, the developer of this Ren'py based conversion is not the same developer that creates the RPGM based original (that this conversion is based on).

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I updated the Android links and added Mac links for 1.1.0
Disclaimer: Neither have been tested by me. I hope Ren'Py generated everything correctly

Reactions: goobdoob and Matt30

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I updated the Android links and added Mac links for 1.1.0
Disclaimer: Neither have been tested by me. I hope Ren'Py generated everything correctly
Mac version works fine, thanks!

A suggestion about the replay room - make the "Main Menu" selection a separate button, off to the right, so it's always there and we don't have to scroll down to get to it.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
At the Bar when she is Dancing at the Pole at "Patrick"-Of Course, she is because she is a slut inside and its coming out

my games crashes each time just goes hanging there wont move wont close anyone can help with that?

btw love your work this game is so good by rpg is so sh** so thanks for taking the time to do this too bad noone does that for elena´s life

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes