Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
Damn man @osmcuser132 ! This game converted to ren'py is awesome! Didn't try it before cause of the whole RPGMaker thing, but now after I finished the content, man is this game good and has a good story and protag at that!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Anna Exciting Affection: Unofficial Ren'py Remake [v1.1.0] [Osmcuser132] - Original Size: 945MB

Download PC (377MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Thank you for porting this game to renpy. It's not a great game, and neither is the port, but it's a lot better than rpgmaker. A kick in the balls is better than rpgmaker. So I hope other people see this as an example and port other games made in the burning pile of trash that is rpgmaker to the much better renpy.

Reactions: datastorm3600

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@osmcuser132 was talking to staff yesterday and we decided this was worthy of being in the games forum, which hopefully will bring more exposure. I also went ahead and changed your thread a bit for it to fit the games forum template (don't worry didn't delete any info). Any questions or problems let me know :)

PS: When you update your port either report your thread after you updated it so a moderator can promote it (go into the latest updates tab / page) or contact uploaders so they can do it for you. :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes