osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
it's in the anna theard since a day
I completely missed that, I'll look for it later this evening (or can you link me the post?)

EDIT: page 207 at the top mentions the patch but I went through every post since that one and I cannot find the hotfix patch in the Anna thread as you claim it is there.

Reactions: balvenie1401

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
I completely missed that, I'll look for it later this evening (or can you link me the post?)

EDIT: page 207 at the top mentions the patch but I went through every post since that one and I cannot find the hotfix patch in the Anna thread as you claim it is there.

wait i went through them too and thought they meant it's already updated to that one my bad if it's not

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

You and me both :/

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The question is off course what is in the patch (also not been posted). If it is just a fix for the bar scene when you refuse to dance and can't deliver the drinks anymore, then I probably don't need it for my tools. If it contains more, I would like to incorporate it in my conversion.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
The question is off course what is in the patch (also not been posted). If it is just a fix for the bar scene when you refuse to dance and can't deliver the drinks anymore, then I probably don't need it for my tools. If it contains more, I would like to incorporate it in my conversion.
check pm ;)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017

This is a fan remake of (1.0.0) in Ren'Py.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Due to the re-factor, save-games from 0.7 or 0.8 won't work with 0.9 or later.
Starting a new game is required

Windows/Linux: - -
Android: - -

Let me know if you find any issues.
Any new scenes on v1.1? Cause v1.1 already released!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Status update: I have 1.1 and the hot-fix patch and I started working on the conversion.
Most of the work has been done with exception of one scene, for some reason my tools convert this one scene completely broken. I am not sure what is going on there but I am looking in to it.

ETA for v1.1 of my MOD: Friday Evening (CEST time-zone)

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK, 1.1 remake is out. Currently only on the google drive so grab it while it is below the free ratio

on a side note: 1.1 is smaller in size than 1.0. Not sure why but my suspicion is because I upgraded my WEBP library.
Mirrors will come but I have a crappy upload so it takes 45-1hmin per mirror

EDIT: all PC mirrors are now 1.1

R

Rekt.

OK, 1.1 remake is out. Currently only on the google drive so grab it while it is below the free ratio

on a side note: 1.1 is smaller in size than 1.0. Not sure why but my suspicion is because I upgraded my WEBP library
mirrors will come but I have a crappy upload so it takes 45-1hmin per mirror
Thanks

Reactions: Namco15

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

on a side note: 1.1 is smaller in size than 1.0. Not sure why but my suspicion is because I upgraded my WEBP library.
Mirrors will come but I have a crappy upload so it takes 45-1hmin per mirror

EDIT: all PC mirrors are now 1.1
Mac version? :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes