Rivana

May 30, 2018
Wasn't 1.0.1 just a bug fix release of the 1.0 update? I don't think it came with any new content anyway and as you are using Renpy I doubt the bugs followed :p

Great work on this btw, I'm a patron of deepsleep anyway but playing rpg maker gets so tiresome after a while. It is nice to have this version to just bang out the story quickly if I want to replay.

Reactions: Namco15

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Fingers crossed for the conversion, it's amazing isn't it, how a good game in rpgm can be transformed into an awesome game by a simple port over to a different format.

Thank you to the DEV and to the modder, folks like you keep me sane :)

Reactions: ansc and Namco15

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I played 1.1 but I think it is bugged and needs a hot-fix.
I'm gonna wait a bit to see if anyone else also experienced my issues before I start my conversion.
I've just played the 1.1 version without experiencing any bugs, I grabbed the full download on Torrent and started from the provided save game 1.

(Edit: I only did the naughty routes of course, all of them, they had no buggy issues I could detect, so can't vouch if any of the non-naughty choice has bugs.)

The Ren'Py fan version You make here is amazing, it's like a fragment of the original game size with all the naughty contents and no rpgmaker movements to kill the hard on, hehe, nice work and a big Thank You!! :heartcoveredeyes:
Am extra pleased that in this version we can save just before a naughty scene so when we want to see it again we don't have to go through a lot of "talk and stuff".. also the animation keeps going until clicking, not like the max 30 second clips and then having to choose repeat or end scene the original game limits us with ;)

I truly hope you keep updating this fan version as long as the original ones does and that the creator won't be mad at ya for it?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I played 1.1 but I think it is bugged and needs a hot-fix.
I'm gonna wait a bit to see if anyone else also experienced my issues before I start my conversion.
Is it the issue where you can't advance at the bar because you chose not to dance? I kinda fudged around it using a save editor.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No, I get the end of 1.1 and the credits and can then still do a scene multiple times

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
I'm really impatient to see what's new in the update, but i think i'll wait directly for your awesome Ren'py remake instead because for the best female protagonists games, they're all in RPGM, so having one of the best of the genre in Ren'py is quite a relief when we want to replay the whole story.
So, thanks again for your work :)

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes